'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady-Gaga Double album Theory

dit

Featured Posts

dit

ok so there was a strong theory that Gaga would release a double album with one "classy", HAC, ballad heavy side called Lady and a more dance pop version called Gaga.

With Die With a Smile smashing the way it is I would find it hard to believe that she would just waste the song and not tack it onto an album but it would not fit AT ALL the music we did hear (the snippets she provided from LG7). Is it possible she may be actually maybe re-exploring the double album concept at long last now? I know they said DWAS is just a standalone song but i kinda cannot fathoms they would not include it on their albums and with Gaga being the first name on the title it is kinda more her song in some ways. What do you think?

• YAAAS 7

Bonkers

If one album is classy, the other one should be "filthy slut"

:giveup:

Give it to me, i want it now :giveup:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3

Kelly Atlantic

I think it’s just one album based on all the snippets…DWAS is just a track so fans can be distracted before LG7

dit
Just now, Bonkers said:

ME TOO! I want Bussypop sound from Gaga so that we can have a BussyBoyPopKuntyCherryPopWinter to rival the Brat Summer :giveup: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

NATAH

i mean i could see it being added to LG7 later on like HMH was added to chromatica japanese tour edition but idk...

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 5

HelloHangoverz

NEED a double album from her. After all this time, especially the dumpster fire that was 2023, I'm gonna feel underwhelmed with a 14 track album tbh. I need two just to feel satisfied. I guess we'll have the soundtrack too, which is something

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

dit
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

NEED a double album from her. After all this time, especially the dumpster fire that was 2023, I'm gonna feel underwhelmed with a 14 track album tbh. I need two just to feel satisfied. I guess we'll have the soundtrack too, which is something

EXACTLY! If she is indeed taking 5 years between original music albums then we kinda deserve either a massive album with 20+ tracks with a side A and Side B or a double album to make up for all this wasted time tbh!

HelloHangoverz
Just now, dit said:

EXACTLY! If she is indeed taking 5 years between original music albums then we kinda deserve either a massive album with 20+ tracks with a side A and Side B or a double album to make up for all this wasted time tbh!

omg that would literally be everything. I feel like we'll never win that hard :air: 

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Love 1

SpiritBunny

Gaga isn’t that basic I’m sorry. She has never done anything Lady or Gaga that’s just basic Stan’s on social media who will post a pic of her dressed more normal and put Lady underneath it. While putting a pic of her wearing something more edgy and putting Gaga under that one. It’s easily one of the cringiest things this fanbase loves to do and I immediately block anyone on twitter who does it because it’s basic as hell and annoying at this point. If she were to ever do this she is clearly out of ideas. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 5

ProfessionalClown

i ge homely don’t see this happening at all tbh. DWAS is great and fun and it’s peak kinda just happened and it’s started to even out and steady, i feel as if it’s just a taster for the GP to get hyped for her in Joker and coming back. I don’t see it being anything more 

• Like 1

Linus Gaga
4 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

Gaga isn’t that basic I’m sorry. She has never done anything Lady or Gaga that’s just basic Stan’s on social media who will post a pic of her dressed more normal and put Lady underneath it. While putting a pic of her wearing something more edgy and putting Gaga under that one. It’s easily one of the cringiest things this fanbase loves to do and I immediately block anyone on twitter who does it because it’s basic as hell and annoying at this point. If she were to ever do this she is clearly out of ideas. 

excuse me. She literally called herself Gaga in the beginning of her career and said calling her Lady is a little weird. In her later jazz eras, she asked people to call her Lady. And in Joanne, call her Joanne. She knows what she is doing. Plus the vote video, she clearly know her being Gaga is powerful and wild, while Lady and Joanne is elegant and classy. This isn't that cringe comparing to the AI Gaga image on facebook and everyone thinks it is real :laughga:

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Sounds like something that will never happen tbh

Besides, I wouldn't survive a double album drop. 

Do it anyway, Gaga. End me, queen. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • YAAAS 1

jackweller
24 minutes ago, dit said:

ok so there was a strong theory that Gaga would release a double album with one "classy", HAC, ballad heavy side called Lady and a more dance pop version called Gaga.

With Die With a Smile smashing the way it is I would find it hard to believe that she would just waste the song and not tack it onto an album but it would not fit AT ALL the music we did hear (the snippets she provided from LG7). Is it possible she may be actually maybe re-exploring the double album concept at long last now? I know they said DWAS is just a standalone song but i kinda cannot fathoms they would not include it on their albums and with Gaga being the first name on the title it is kinda more her song in some ways. What do you think?

Doubtful. 1) why would she not promote it as the album’s lead? 2) she/her reps confirmed it’s not from LG7

Quentin
28 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Play it for me baby, give it to me
Real filthy pop!

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • YAAAS 2