💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna Reached Out to Gaga About Performing Together

Molly Aphrodite

Featured Posts

Molly Aphrodite

Vincent Hebert confirmed that Madonna has reached out to Gaga in hopes to get Gaga to appear on an upcoming date of her MDNA Tour.

http://t.co/BFLnUbpM

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

Vincent Hebert confirmed that Madonna has reached out to Gaga in hopes to get Gaga to appear on an upcoming date of her MDNA Tour.

http://t.co/BFLnUbpM

her reply:

shaddup Medoner ged meh another caffee

:omg: :popcorn:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

MelbHawker

:omg: I don't even know what to think.

Maybe Madonna realised she kind of annoyed a lot of people by doing the EY/BTW/SNM stunt.. and I guess she's made an offer Gaga cant refuse b/c if she does the media will portray Gaga as the one with an issue b/c she 'refused' the offer.

I hope she does it. It will be good for the feud - might finally put it to rest.

:omg: I don't even know what to think.

Maybe Madonna realised she kind of annoyed a lot of people by doing the EY/BTW/SNM stunt.. and I guess she's made an offer Gaga cant refuse b/c if she does the media will portray Gaga as the one with an issue b/c she 'refused' the offer.

I hope she does it. It will be good for the feud - might finally put it to rest.

In the vid Vincent said it can't happen cos Gaga is on tour too. But I really hope they do one day just to shut some fans up.

TAMAR'S REACTION! :lmao: Glad this isn't happening tbh. :nails:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived