đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna Reached Out to Gaga About Performing Together

Molly Aphrodite

Featured Posts

Why does Gaga have to appear on Madonna's stage? If I was Gaga (ha), I would accept, and say that Madonna is welcome to appear at any BTW show she likes.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does Gaga have to appear on Madonna's stage? If I was Gaga (ha), I would accept, and say that Madonna is welcome to appear at any BTW show she likes.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in Madonna's room if she was ever told that :giggle:

Daredevil

I don't know... It would be horrible if the Madonna-fans would shout her down (you know:"Madonna is the real queen,Lady Gaga is copying bla bla bla)!

Gaga would be so sad...

Redstreak

I would think this would be interesting. But I would have this constant fear in the back of my head that medoner would try to do something a la Carrie at prom night. :S

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

If they did perform together, imagine the media attention it would get :smh:

I just somehow don't think it would be a good idea. Idk.

Lady Palutena

She's done it before!

Oh, has she now? Well, forgive me for not knowing that beforehand.

I would think this would be interesting. But I would have this constant fear in the back of my head that medoner would try to do something a la Carrie at prom night. :S

And Madonna is just the type of person to do something like that.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

GlitterGrease

Oh, has she now? Well, forgive me for not knowing that beforehand.

And Madonna is just the type of person to do something like that.

Yeah, Madonna is a truly horrible person with no morals or scruples at all.

Arizonadream777

I used to want them to collab like Fame Monster era. Now it would just seem so....forced. But I mean whatever, if it could potentially put at least some malicious fan actions to rest than why not.

I feel like she chooses to collaborate with fellow female pop artists she knows are beneath her.

Well then she's an idiot because there is know way Gaga is beneath her, if anything it's the other way around. So yeah.

misanthrope

Well then she's an idiot because there is know way Gaga is beneath her, if anything it's the other way around. So yeah.

She hasn't asked to collaborate with Gaga though. I was referring to her collaborating with Britney Spears and Nicki Minaj. The media presented it as if she was somewhat of a mentor to them during their collaborations and I think she chooses to be a mentor to those who she knows don't have the musical capacity to outlast her.

She already turned her down, the show Madonna wanted Gaga to appear at was on September 6th and Gaga couldn't make it. So yeah don't worry, evil Queen Madonna won't be getting her hands on Gaga anytime soon :toofunny:

Brian Ryan

Don't really care if it happens or not even tho I love them both. I think it's going to sound awful though. We'll see.

Archived