⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Pelosi: Bush illegal war is not Impeachable

Faysalaaa

More than half a million Iraqis died during the Iraq War. So did nearly 5,000 American troops. The war strengthened terrorists while costing American taxpayers more than $2.4 trillion, much of which went to defense contractors like then-Vice President **** Cheney’s former company Halliburton. And Bush started the war based on the lie of WMDs. Bush and the CIA also used torture on civilians illegally.

But Nancy Pelosi doesn’t think that was impeachable! She just admitted she knew about all this beforehand and that it was an illegal lie, yet doesnt think its impeachable. She was also informed about the illegal torture and kept it a secret. Clearly impeaching Trump is not about the law or their morals, its a personal thing to the Democrat elites. Its more about how dare Trump attack our elites and dig dirt on us.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 1

Gagaloo911

She's wrong. What kind of genocide defender and apologist :madge:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Nino
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Clearly impeaching Trump is not about the law or their morals, its a personal thing to the Democrat elites. Its more about how dare Trump attack our elites and dig dirt on us.

Incorrect and completely unrelated to Bush's atrocities.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 9

Faysalaaa
44 minutes ago, Nino said:

Incorrect and completely unrelated to Bush's atrocities.

How is it not related? Im calling her out for refusing to impeach Bush on illegal war crimes, but wants to impeach Trump for digging dirt on a Democratic Candidate. This does not mean I dont support impeaching Trump.

And yes me saying she only cares about Democratic elites is not a fact, im just giving my opinion based on what she did.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Nino
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

How is it not related? Im calling her out for refusing to impeach Bush on illegal war crimes and lies, but wants to impeach Trump for a phone call to get dirt on the Democratic party.

And I did not present my opinion that she cares about the Democratic elites as a fact, im saying that is my personal opinion based on what she did.

"Clearly impeaching Trump is not about the law or their morals, its a personal thing to the Democrat elites. Its more about how dare Trump attack our elites and dig dirt on us."

That's an assertion not an opinion. It's incorrect, impeaching Trump is about his abuse of power to try and undermine the processes he was put in office to serve and uphold. As far as your opinion is concerned, Bush being wrong doesn't make Trump right. She can be wrong about one thing and right about another. These types of games don't work on educated adults. Keep trying.

• Like 7
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Faysalaaa
40 minutes ago, Nino said:

"Clearly impeaching Trump is not about the law or their morals, its a personal thing to the Democrat elites. Its more about how dare Trump attack our elites and dig dirt on us."

That's an assertion not an opinion. It's incorrect, impeaching Trump is about his abuse of power to try and undermine the processes he was put in office to serve and uphold. As far as your opinion is concerned, Bush being wrong doesn't make Trump right. She can be wrong about one thing and right about another. These types of games don't work on educated adults. Keep trying.

When did I say Bush being wrong makes Trump right? When did I even say Trump is right? lol are you arguing with me based on your assumptions of me? I am saying they are both wrong, so why does Pelosi acts like you care about the law and morals when it comes to Trump, but refuse to do the same with Bush?

But its okay, only adults are capable of understanding that this is clearly not a defense of Trump, its more an attack on corrupted corporate Democrats like Pelosi who are complicit in Republican war crimes.

GET IT?

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

Nino
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Only adults can understand that this is clearly not a defense of Trump, its more an attack on corrupted corporate Democrats like Pelosi.

When did I say Bush being wrong makes Trump right? When did I even say Trump is right? lol are you arguing with me based on your assumptions of me? I am saying they are both wrong, so why act like you care about the law and use it against Trump but refuse to use the law when Bush commits big crimes that are illegal?

GET IT?

Your thread is about attacking Pelosi, not Bush. She doesn't need to be held accountable for Bush's actions.

Bush was in the same category of republican financial and political catastrophe as Trump. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
28 minutes ago, Nino said:

Your thread is about attacking Pelosi, not Bush. She doesn't need to be held accountable for Bush's actions.

Bush was in the same category of republican financial and political catastrophe as Trump. 

Yes the topic is an attack on Pelosi because she is the one who made the comment, not Bush. Why would I randomly make a thread about what Bush did two decades ago? But I did attack Bush, did you not read how I describe all his crimes in detail? Unless you are Ellen, everyone (including Republicans) agrees that Bush is a war criminal and a horrible person.

Trump really made people like you insane, you cant handle criticizing a Democrat because they are against Trump. You would defend horrible people like Pelosi just because you hate Trump. And you will accuse others for supporting Trump simply for criticizing your team. This is what happens when children talk about politics.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Nino
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Yes the topic is an attack on Pelosi because she is the one who made the comment, not Bush. Why would I randomly make a thread about what Bush did two decades ago? But I did attack Bush, did you not read the topic how I describe all of Bush crimes in details? Unless you are Ellen, everyone (including Republicans) agrees that Bush is a war criminal and a horrible person.

Trump really made people like you insane, you cant handle criticizing a Democrat because shes against Trump. You would stand and defend horrible people like Pelosi just because you hate Trump. And you will accuse others for supporting Trump simply for criticizing your team. This is what happens when children talk about politics.

Your thread was literally made to attack Pelosi over something she didn't do, and use that to justify a conspiracy theory about the impeachment of Donald Trump. Just like Trump you're deflecting your own poor qualities onto others, save the name calling next time :enigma:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2

rumours

You mean to tell me one corporate politician is defending another corporate politician?

Color me shook :coffee:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 2

HorusRa2

Pelosi is barely correct concerning politics and certainly on the subject of accountability.

Shes on record for saying impeaching Bush was too divisive. Instead of impeaching on principle, she chooses to impeach by political calculation. The same is true with Trump. I’m not sure why she chose to impeach Trump, but what she is trying to do is very weak as her reason to impeach Trump implies corruption not only by Trump but also by Biden. The evidence is arbitrary in comparison to what Bush did. 

Anyone who doesn’t think the same is too busy being partisan to see it for what it really is. 

• Like 7
  • LMAO 1

Lilmonzter

Shows hypocrisy doesn't it

They didn't even try to impeach bush, but to defend their action

Intentions are questionable 

Edited by Lilmonzter
Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu
  • Like 2

Faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, Nino said:

Your thread was literally made to attack Pelosi over something she didn't do, and use that to justify a conspiracy theory about the impeachment of Donald Trump. Just like Trump you're deflecting your own poor qualities onto others, save the name calling next time :enigma:

No, the thread is an attack on her actions, not Bush. Her action of refusing to impeach Bush and keeping his crimes a secret. Again, these are things she has done, not Bush, and this is what the thread is about. 

I did not name call you, you started the "adult" thing so I used it on you too:

38 minutes ago, Nino said:

These types of games don't work on educated adults. Keep trying.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1