Jump to content
movie

Untitled SAW Movie Announced


gagzus
 Share

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Saw 11 was really good and it has potential for 12 and 13 to have a very solid story if done right. 

Edited by Anderson123
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lord Mayhem said:

Honestly...bring it...SAW is a legacy brand and has every right to carry on like Halloween, Scream, etc

When Jigsaw is a homicidal AI oh it’s gonna hit 

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Purrrrrr
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Saw 11 was really good and it has potential for 12 and 13 to have a very solid story if done right. 

Also Saw was always planned to have 13 movies :giveup: Glad it managed to last 

Meow
  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anderson123
55 minutes ago, Purrrrrr said:

Also Saw was always planned to have 13 movies :giveup: Glad it managed to last 

I think it could’ve been a great 8 movie run but 7 was so bad and not the best ending. I do like Jigsaw because it did something different but Spiral was so unnecessary. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lord Mayhem
11 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I think it could’ve been a great 8 movie run but 7 was so bad and not the best ending. I do like Jigsaw because it did something different but Spiral was so unnecessary. 

I still haven't watched Spiral

Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't watched a Saw movie in a lonnnng time. I can't stand the gore and stuff, but the storyline in the first few had me hooked. It was like one of my favourite movies that I didn't watch the screen 70% of the time for :ladyhaha:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Purrrrrr
9 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I think it could’ve been a great 8 movie run but 7 was so bad and not the best ending. I do like Jigsaw because it did something different but Spiral was so unnecessary. 

ngl i haven't watched any since 7 yet, I had the DVD box with all 7 

Meow
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, GregJA said:

I haven't watched a Saw movie in a lonnnng time. I can't stand the gore and stuff, but the storyline in the first few had me hooked. It was like one of my favourite movies that I didn't watch the screen 70% of the time for :ladyhaha:

I kind of need them to have an overarching story again because it sort of went off the rails after 4-5 movies. The thriller aspect of the first 2 movies and their twists had me hooked.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Luke78619

I thought they recently just cancelled Saw 11 did they not? :air: 

but excited, I’m hoping they follow the recipe of Saw X and leave the police/detective storylines entirely again

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...