💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tim Allen mad he can't use the N-word

David Ward

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon

I don't even see the point of wanting to use this word...  On the other hand, the more people censor it the bigger the aura of the word is imo.

When commentators talk about that it sometimes it sounds like if thunder would strike if someone say it out loud. The word already has a big history but censorship could make the word even more powerful therefore even more of a weapon to use for someone who say it to hurt black folks.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers

What's the next thing this boomer's gonna complain? That he can't do blackface? I swear old white men like him are ****ing entitled.

Bambino

It's not that he's white or something but tbh most comedians have this mindset that they don't believe in political correctness and that they can say anything they want because obviously they're making a joke.

GhettoFabulous

:awkney: all these people getting so heated about not being able to use the n word like we can really police the stuff that comes out your mouth. Use it all you want but don’t be surprised if someone decks your ass lol :awkney:

Supersonic
10 hours ago, Chic said:

Can any German members let us know if there’s an “n word” of sorts against Jewish people in Germany? I know of slurs, but I wonder if Germans see hatred against Jewish people in the same way as Americans see hatred against black people? Is it seen as equally forbidden and are there “unspeakable” comments that are replaced by phrases such as “the n-word”?

I think the worst pejorative slur about jewish people that you could hear in Germany would translate in English to "jewish swine". I don't even feel comfortable writing the actual word out in German, even just for the sake of giving the example. But the term "jew" itself is used like a slur as well. It's about speech cadence and grammar and very quite subtle for somebody who is not informed or speaks German as a second language. Using "jewish" as an adjective is the preferred PC way to refer to somebody, referring to somebody as "a jew" (specifically using the noun in combination with an article) is seen as pejorative.

Growing up, calling somebody "a jew" was still a popular pejorative term kids used on people they didn't like, on the same level as f*ggot, tr*nny or the n-word. 

HotLikeMexico
11 hours ago, Economy said:

This is interesting. Some ppl say it shouldn't be used period while others think only white ppl should be banned from using it :emma:

I have used it so many times with my black friends cuz we use the word in a bro kind of context

If never risk using it with someone I don't know how they'd take it tho :sweat:

I don't know how to word this question so sorry if this is worded poorly.

But I was curious, do you think being in Canada plays out differently in what words can and can't be used, if we ignore the fact you're using it amongst friend? The US as it is known has had very bad history when it comes to racial issues. Im not sure how racism has played out historically in Canada but every country experiences issues of race differently, some more or less than others. Some words are even non-existent in other places or mean different things.

** and no. I'm not defending the use of the word. I disagree with Tim Allen's statements.

Archived