Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Haus Labs palette PANNED on reddit

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Kimblue
1 hour ago, FoxyLady said:

she needs to step up her game. Get rid of that Joanne spirit and go back to Gaga for good PLZ. Cut the cameras deadass :saladga:

Why? What exactly hasn’t worked out for her these last several years?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

Why? What exactly hasn’t worked out for her these last several years?

What they mean is "despite my best efforts I can't get Gaga to act exactly like I want her to and that bothers me so I'll belittle her on the internet" but then again that's what most of the complaints on this cult site can be reduced to.

Kimblue
8 minutes ago, nenhures said:

What they mean is "despite my best efforts I can't get Gaga to act exactly like I want her to and that bothers me so I'll belittle her on the internet" but then again that's what most of the complaints on this cult site can be reduced to.

Exactly!

JohnnyVersace

Tbh it does look basic. The face that Shane Dawson created a more eccentric and exciting eyeshadow palette than Lady Gaga is just...

shane_conspiracy_palette_open_side_view_

8 hours ago, doppelganger said:

The eyeshadow colours are great too. Her Fame eye looks are the black racoon eyes, but mostly neutrals and sometimes magenta and the fame palette has all of these.

I am wondering if Haus Labs will eventually release palettes themed around other albums/eras. An ARTPOP palette could have a couple uncommon/vibrant 'we want Crazy Avant GardeGa' colors that I see some disappointed posters asking for.

I thought the Dynasty Glam Attack was a unique and fun color, and that was in the initial product rollouts -- it felt like a pretty daring choice (how often do you see someone wearing a saturated green lid?), but also a very naturally Gaga choice (striking and playful and meant for experimentation). I hope we see a nice shimmery warm purple or deep blue in future palettes or Glam Attacks.

Anyway, I thought the colors in this Fame palette were pretty sensible choices for their first palette (especially if they're limiting it to 10 colors/palette instead of 18 or 20 -- not a while lot of room), and I don't have any real criticisms of it.

⚡🐲

StarstruckIllusion
8 hours ago, evilfaqqot said:

Who cares what Reddit has to say? :air: The site is a cesspool anyway. Kind of like this shite forum. :giggle:

Imagine inaccurately painting an entire website like this 

TimisaMonster

They do bring up some valid points even if some of the comments go a bit off topic...I did expect Gaga to really BRING it but it seems more and more that "CrazyGa" is just nowhere to be seen in this beauty alone that seems very safe and uninspired compared to her artistic brand which is the complete opposite 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Sure, let's go on Reddit, a site where there's millions upon millions of users, find a thread where there's 10-15 negative comments, and copy and paste them here to create the illusion that the world at large hates Haus Labs. 

Ridiculous. 

Madling

Why do you bring this sh!t here? Who gives a damn what they think.  These are the products she's decided on and put out. Either buy it or don't. 🙄

Madling
Just now, Doot said:

Sure, let's go on Reddit, a site where there's millions upon millions of users, find a thread where there's 10-15 negative comments, and copy and paste them here to create the illusion that the world at large hates Haus Labs. 

Ridiculous. 

Is this person trolling or what? I didn't even read passed the first few lines. Waste of energy. 

Yeah, I'm skipping this palette even though I've loved the rest of what Haus Labs has put out. I just have all these colors already, it's so overdone and bland. I'm sure the formula is fantastic, but girl...

r/BeautyGuruChatter is so toxic lmao. May as well post comments from atrl too.

I understand the criticism about the shades, but personally I care more about the formula. The Glam Attacks were amazing quality so I’m expecting the eyeshadow palette to be just as good.

4 hours ago, Fish said:

I will spell it out for you: we. want. music. and. art.

who cares about a brown palette? literally i wantfkn poems, performances, reflections on love, life and the universe

not a fkn brown palette 

So sit and wait for that like a normal person instead of choosing to bitch and complain about something you aren't interested in. 

Absolutely no one should be validating you for being ridiculously negative for no reason. 

Archived