💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Today: Top ten Taylor Swift songs of 2010s

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

THEY HAVE RANKED TOP TEN SONGS OF HER IN 2010s and for this first time I completely agree with a list. There are many other songs that I wanted in the list especially most of songs on Red, but again Miss Taylor has been serving quality non stop this decade and her entire career. We can only fit 10 songs on a top ten list. Version 2 and 3 of this list is required to fit her best top 10 songs. 

Do you agree with the list below?

Since the 2019 AMAs are naming her as Artist of the Decade, we've rounded up ten of her songs from the last ten years of her career that we still can't get enough of.

10. "New Romantics" from "1989 Deluxe Edition" (2014)

A bonus track featured on the deluxe edition of "1989," this synth-pop anthem is all about being young and free. Released as the seventh single from that album, it went on to become a cult and critic's favorite, even snatching the second spot on Rolling Stone's definitive ranking of the pop star's discography.

9. “New Year’s Day” from "Reputation" (2017)

Swift's relaxing piano tune tackles the permanence of a relationship rather than quick, romantic moments that are quickly forgotten. Though never a single, it earned a spot on her setlist on her last tour and made for a heartwarming (and tear-inducing) performance on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon after the album's release.

8. “Cruel Summer” from "Lover" (2019)

From her latest masterpiece album "Lover," this song embodies a whirlwind summer romance reminiscent of a "1989"-era synth-pop song.

7. “Style” from "1989" (2014)

This '80s inspired single portrayed an imperfect relationship, but this time on both sides. Swift's 2014 "1989" was her first official foray into pop sans her country roots.

6. “Delicate” from "Reputation" (2017)

Swift's sixth single from "Reputation" continued to capture her emotions and vulnerability in the spotlight. At a private listening party for fans, Swift said the song is about, "What happens when you meet somebody that you really want in your life and then you start worrying about what they've heard before they met you."

5. "Sparks Fly” from "Speak Now" (2010)

"Sparks Fly" was written before Swift's debut single "Tim McGraw" came out but never made it onto an album. That is, until "Speak Now" in 2010. Swift performed the song back in 2007 and it quickly became an unreleased fan favorite before it was formally released.

4. “Mine” from "Speak Now" (2010)

Debuting at number one on Billboard’s Hot Digital Songs chart and at number three on the Hot 100, “Mine” has been certified triple platinum. Those numbers are just the proof in the pudding why this song has all the makings of the perfect love song.

3. “Blank Space” from "1989" (2014)

Swift went full tongue-in-cheek in her single "Blank Space," poking fun at the media's speculation about her dating life and relationships throughout her entire career.

2. “Holy Ground” from "Red" (2012)

"Holy Ground" is another single-that-never-was from Swift's 2012 album. When it was released, it was noted as a standout song in many reviews for "Red."

1. "All Too Well" from "Red" (2012)

The beloved breakup song that nobody can resist. Though Swift says it was the hardest song she ever had to write, it's become a cult-favorite for fans alike as well as critical reception across the board.

Edit: I would replace 10 and 9 with Enchanted and Haunted though. 

https://www.today.com/popculture/amas-2019-top-10-taylor-swift-songs-last-decade-t168183

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

Will there ever be a publication that puts something else other than all too well on the top like yes we all know it‘s great but come on. 

yes at sparks fly, mine and holy ground. Some taste was served. 

Overrated space and overrated romantics werent necessary

Musery

GaGaAst
Just now, Ryusei said:

Will there ever be a publication that puts something else other than all too well on the top like yes we all know it‘s great but come on. 

For me too all too well is no 1. It really is that bitch. Mainly because of lyrics. 

Blank space is one of her best songs. Listen to this performance and narrative behind the story writing. Hope you like it. 

Honestly there are around 10 15 songs better than new romantics but no list is perfect. I like the song a lot though but not as much as other songs not mentioned. 

GaGaAst
Just now, Dead said:

Enchanted?? 

They have missed a lot of her songs that deserve a spot here but it's a limited slot. 

Enchanted and haunted should have been included from speak now in this list though. 

9 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

No because “All Too Well” is the best song she’s ever released :ohwell:

halcyonpop

Solid picks, these would be my picks:

1. All Too Well

2. Style

3. Holy Ground

4. Clean

5. Enchanted

6. Dear John

7. Getaway Car

8. Last Kiss

9. The Last Time

10. Wildest Dreams

So hard to really pick, though, like what an excellent collection of songs she’s released this decade!!

GaGaAst
Just now, Twitter said:

This is Gaga News, not Taylor News. :laughga:

Oh sorry. @Admin change it please. Sorry did not know. 

BTW where to put this. 

@Admiin

9 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Oh sorry. @Admin change it please. Sorry did not know. 

BTW where to put this. 

@Admiin

Just report the thread asking them to change the tag/folder..... That way it'll send notification to all mods including online ones, and someone might change it to appropriate location :flower:

MetalGaga

These lists are bull bull and I can never agree. Gotta love it. :oops:

In no order. 

Miss Americana is so f’in good.

Paper Rings 

State of Grace 

I Did SomethIng Bad 

This Love 

Style 

All Too Well

Getaway Car 

Dancing With Our Hands Tied