Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Buttigieg uses photo of Kenyan woman for black America plan

Featured Posts

derpmonster

Gurl, I- :air:

"The photo of a black woman smiling at a young black boy had been splashed for weeks across a web page detailing South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg’s plan to combat racial inequality, which he billed as a “comprehensive investment in the empowerment of black America.”"

Except, the woman is from Kenya :air: :sharon:

:ladyhaha:

Jodi Jacobson said on Twitter:” This is worse than lazy” while @Clarknt67 added: ”A trained visual arts professional reads the metadata in an image before posting. This is not rocket science.” 

”Spin: Mayor Peye is the only candidate whose Black outreach went all the way to Africa. lol,” Tuxedo Mask quipped while James Baker joked: ”He’s talking in terms of the Diaspora…” 💀☠☠ :flop: :lmao:

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/stock-image-promoting-buttigieg-s-plan-for-black-america-was-taken-in-kenya/ar-BBWWeFQ?ocid=anaheimntp

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • LMAO 14

Ladey Gaygay

We really need to stop with this whole Bernie vs Buttigieg situation fr fr, we should unite against the far right instead of each other

𝖎 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖗𝖚𝖌𝖘
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 11

KleinGa

Can yall talk about actual policies over insignificant crap like this? :saladga:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

OG Gaga Stan
2 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

We really need to stop with this whole Bernie vs Buttigieg situation fr fr, we should unite against the far right instead of each other

I'm tired of this idiotic back and forth too, but we're in a primary. We're supposed to be litigating individual Democratic candidates' records, policies, etc. The incident referenced in this thread is genuinely embarrassing for Buttigieg and deserves to be criticized.

That being said, I think it was relatively clear to everyone that that Sanders thread was a really lame, petty attempt to clap-back at the legitimate criticism Buttigieg got on Twitter and on here over that Holocaust memorial photo. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Morphine Prince

When you're polling at 0% with African Americans and can't even find an actual photo of African Americans 

I- :bradley:

• LMAO 12

Buddy
9 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

No thanks. I'm more concerned with uniting against the establishment, as they are clearing the path for a far right victory in 2020.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Lilmonzter

This is insignificant for some people ?!

His campaign ran fraudulent ads for his Douglas proposal with stock photos of Kenyan origin woman and child.

What a fraud and a con, albeit an elite con. 

We are here. We're Queer. Get used to it.
  • Like 6

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Lilmonzter said:

This is insignificant for some people ?!

His campaign ran fraudulent ads for his Douglas proposal with stock photos of Kenyan origin woman and child.

What a fraud and a con, albeit an elite con. 

That's not even the worst part. They basically lied about people supporting the proposal. I made a thread about it earlier but it got buried with troll threads by pressed Pete stans. 

• Like 5

Lilmonzter
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

That's not even the worst part. They basically lied about people supporting the proposal. I made a thread about it earlier but it got buried with troll threads by pressed Pete stans. 

Yea I know! 

A story from the intercept on how much a Fraud his Douglass plan is https://theintercept.com/2019/11/15/pete-buttigieg-campaign-black-voters/

Among half the people who endorsed his plan is white while he claims otherwise.

We are here. We're Queer. Get used to it.
  • Like 2

Faysalaaa
39 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Nobody talks about unity in the Democratic party when a corporate candidate attacks a progressive. You should unite against the system that got you Trump which is the same system Buttigeig supports. Only privileged people use the unity argument because their life wont be effected if its Pete or Bernie.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Morphine Prince
32 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

We can walk and chew gum at the same time. 

• Like 8
  • YAAAS 1

Ladey Gaygay

Not y'all attacking me for suggesting that we work together instead of focusing on petty sh*t

𝖎 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖗𝖚𝖌𝖘
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Not y'all attacking me for suggesting that we work together instead of focusing on petty sh*t

We're not attacking you :rip: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3