Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye: 'If There's an Ad for a Strip Club, That's Sex Trafficking'

Featured Posts

kanye-sunday-livestream

Kanye West is still getting these takes off.

During his talk with pastor Joel Osteen on Sunday, Yeezy labeled strip clubs as a type of sex trafficking, nodding to the posters and advertisements he often sees in California and Las Vegas.

“They got posters advertising sex trafficking because if there’s an advertisement for a strip club, that is advertising sex trafficking,” Ye explained around the . “At the end of the night, when they close up, the manager says, ‘How much traffic do we have?’” he asked.

He continued, “So if it’s a man that’s going through things with his family or going through things at work and he feels he has to go there, we all end up participating—or whether it’s the spirits that get advertised to us all the time. Alcohol, they call it a spirit.

“So we get constant advertisement for spirits, we get constant advertisement for strip clubs and other things like that, but then we bring up the name of Jesus, we’re told to be quiet,” he added, referencing his gospel album Jesus Is King. “So even for someone who’s professing God…the devil is going to come and do everything he can to distract people from knowing how to fully be in service to the lord.”

Kanye also mentioned that media images shown to children have subliminal messages to push them into society's "robotic, numeric system." The audience responded with befuddled silence.

Kanye touched on other moments in his life, like his hospitalization in 2016 during his Saint Pablo tour. He also called himself the “greatest artist that God has ever created,” and said that he's now “working” for God.

Kanye made the appearance before his Sunday Service performance, which will take place at Osteen’s Houston-based Lakewood Church at 8 p.m. EST. 

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/11/kanye-west-if-theres-an-ad-for-strip-club-that-is-ad-sex-trafficking

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

How delusional. :awkney:

He's either severely mentally ill and not getting treatment or just deceiving everyone. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ALGAYDO

At this point he’s got to be just ****ing around with people to make headlines. There’s no way he seriously believes in the stuff that he says lol 

Musicisfreedom

This man worries me. I am starting to not think it's funny, something has to be wrong. Instead of making things headlines people really should be thinking about his wellbeing 

Bitch I'm Madonna

JohnnyVersace
2 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

This man worries me. I am starting to not think it's funny, something has to be wrong. Instead of making things headlines people really should be thinking about his wellbeing 

And coupled with his bipolar disorder, it's clear he's just spiraling and looking for a solution. It's really sad to see tbh. Used to love him. 

1 minute ago, JohnnyVersace said:

And coupled with his bipolar disorder, it's clear he's just spiraling and looking for a solution. It's really sad to see tbh. Used to love him. 

What do u mean

Morphine Prince

I’ve always believed the stuff he says is a mixture of his true personality and mental health issues. 

If he were to just stop and make music which his fans love nobody would have a problem. 

He should get treated and if being Christian is what he truly wants, I hope it helps him, not just to make headlines.  

nenhures
3 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I think he's got to a point where he's too rich and too powerful and is surrounded by people who enable him. He needs someone who truly worries about his health and shakes him out of this situation.

People need to stop laughing it off or brushing it as him just being his eccentric self. He needs someone to care.

fivefoottwo
22 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

“At the end of the night, when they close up, the manager says, ‘How much traffic do we have?’” he asked.

22 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Alcohol, they call it a spirit.

So all I learnt from this is Kanye needs basic English lessons. Maybe we can start from there before we reach greatest artist of all time.

JohnnyVersace
1 minute ago, kyanewest said:

What do u mean

He has serious manic energy, and always has. 

One album he's rapping about model's bleaching their assholes, and the next he's a born-again evangelist who's completely denounced traditional rap music and has dedicated his entire life, and career to Christ. He's dating Kim Kardashian who has branded herself on sexuality, and now has condemned sex. It's such a hypocritical path that he's taken, and beyond it seeming inauthentic, he's clearly using religion as an escape from his own manic energy.

People go to church in dark times, when they're seeking answers. It's the most Kanye West thing to do to not just go to church or become religious out of a need for change in his life, but to make an album, merch, Sunday Service, a film, and the just-announced opera about it (and also give sermons with Joel Osteen). It's not peaceful, it's desperate. 

And it's similar to his support of Trump and wearing the MAGA hat. Kanye since 2016 has been completely lost, and whole-heartedly supporting people/causes that he frankly knows very little about, and is very out of touch with society and the world. His bipolar disorder drives him to constantly find an outlet, and when it's not music, it's controversy. 

• Admin changed the title to Kanye: 'If There's an Ad for a Strip Club, That's Sex Trafficking'

Archived