💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon SwiSh Discussion Thread

River

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster
11 minutes ago, Zander said:

That’s ok. Pm when you’re ready! I had 2 other people that used the same link code I set. Feel like I’m being watched on here :green:

Can’t defeat any of the guys from the battle tower :flop:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander
2 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Can’t defeat any of the guys from the battle tower :flop:

I have the item you need, why don’t I just trade it by putting it on a random Pokemon and you can put it on Swirlix?

DiegoMonster
1 minute ago, Zander said:

I have the item you need, why don’t I just trade it by putting it on a random Pokemon and you can put it on Swirlix?

Ok now I have it don’t worry ! Same code ?

HoneyB

I’ve officially hatched 1000 eggs and still no shiny impidimp:triggered: I want to play the game but I want a full shiny team I am STUBBORN:bradley: 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Lion Heart

1000??? I don't know how y'all do it honestly. :sweat: 

Anyways I finally beat Leon, but that last stretch was honestly exhausting. My championship team was: Cinderace, G-Darmanitan, Frossmoth, Barraskewda, Shiinotic, and Hatterene. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ChavaWM

Fought Leon today too. This has probably been one of the easiest pokemon games I've ever played. And very quick too. Not including all the time I've spent in the Wild Area, I could've finished this game like 2 weeks ago.

My team was

Rapidash, Copperajah, Obstagoon, Centiskorch and Frosmoth

Didnt have a real 6th member since I kept going back and forth between Coalassal, Dracovish, Cramorant and Barraskewda but when it came down to the battle, they never got used anyway

Lion Heart

For those of you who are interested: 

Pokémon Sword and Shield’s first online competition — Galar Beginnings — will start on Dec. 6, shortly after its Nov. 15 release date. The Pokémon Company announced the event just over a week before the game’s launch on Nintendo Switch.

The single-battle competition will run from Dec. 6 to Dec. 8, but the sign-up period begins Nov. 15. Players will be able to register until Dec. 5, according to The Pokémon Company. Only Pokémon obtained in Pokémon Sword and Shield are eligible to battle, but “certain Pokémon” won’t be allowed. Three of a player’s six Pokémon will join the Battle Team, each of which will automatically be upped to level 50 for the matches.

I'm racing over here trying to get a decent competitive team. :sweat: 

HoneyB

Yeahhh there’s no way I’ll be able to beat the game in time for the competition given my current Shiny luck:interestinga: (well, the lack of):sweat:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

On 12/1/2019 at 8:28 PM, YCHofficial said:

1000x Rookidee and still no shiny :triggered:

Took me like 4k encounters for my shiny Rolycoly, don't give up. 

Lion Heart

Caught G-Max Snorlax :party:

6 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

Caught G-Max Snorlax :party:

I've done about 15 Gigantimax raids and I failed to catch every single one. What am I doing wrong :rip:

Lion Heart
11 hours ago, Logan said:

I've done about 15 Gigantimax raids and I failed to catch every single one. What am I doing wrong :rip:

Wow that really sucks!

I usually do my raids at night and use Dusk Balls. For G-Butterfree and Centiskorch, I used Net Balls (but did lose 1 of each). I was so tempted with using a Heavy Ball for Snorlax, but an Ultra Ball did it. He's Lv 70. 

Maybe I just get lucky with G-Max raids, but I have no luck finding shiny Pokemon. :rip: 

Lion Heart

GUYS I CAUGHT A SHINY BEHEEYEM :bradley:

ITS A SQUARE SHINY AS WELL! 

I wasn't even chaining.

Spoiler

It literally looks like a normal one though :lmao:

Archived