💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

All eyes on Ga at Interscope if Billie goes #2?

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Kacey Musgraves debuted at #2

Camila isn’t topping the chart with C,XOXO

Neither is Selena Gomez if we’re being honest. :icant:

Lana is hinting at pushing Lasso further back.

Karol G doesn’t seem to be releasing a new record any time soon as far as I know.

Olivia’s deluxe addition only recharted at #2

Billie pissed Taylor off and if she doesn’t secure the #1 then that means no Interscope girlie may top the Billboard 200 this year. At Interscope, all eyes may be on…

Spoiler

IMG-3910.jpg

Labels care about sales but they also care about chart positions. She may be the only shot they have at a chart topper this year as far as their female artists go. 

LG7 in 2024 confirmed?

Light Up Smoking GIF by Bounce

Let us manifest. :legend:

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 5
  • Shook 1

Anderson123

They’re all going to be fine lol. They’d worry more if tickets didn’t sell. 

SharGaga

Billie's album is showing signs of great longevity on streaming. Of course it's still early to tell but my only concern is that Gaga needs to come back with her best album. I won't take anything less. I know she has it in her. Hoping for the best!

• Like 6

Catnikko
Posted (edited)

if August is true might Taylor's next album 'Tortured number twos of the other pop girls' be a threat to Gaga?

Edited by Catnikko
Dancing in the shadow of the meow

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

They’re all going to be fine lol. They’d worry more if tickets didn’t sell. 

I do think it’ll bug interscope if they can’t get their golden artists the top spot against an album that’s been out for a month. They wouldn’t be greenlighting all these last minute variants and side projects if that weren’t the case. Now that the competition has become a public thing, there’s going to be a “loser” in the race. While it won’t matter in the long run, I do think it’ll matter to them within the scope of 2024.

weed

Well I don’t think Taylor would try to sabotage Gaga ever, she loves and respects ha

do hope Interscope puts all the eggs in Gaga’s basket and gives ha all the budget she deserves 

• Like 2

Morphine Prince
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, weed said:

Well I don’t think Taylor would try to sabotage Gaga ever, she loves and respects ha

do hope Interscope puts all the eggs in Gaga’s basket and gives ha all the budget she deserves 

TTPD (Cruel Summer Edition) is coming if Gaga releases this summer :billie: 

Edited by Morphine Prince

weed
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I would probably live for the audacity but whew I would be a lil pissed too lmaooo

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, weed said:

Gaga has to be careful because if she ever mentions anything eco-friendly Taylor will take it as a personal attack and block her

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 10

weed
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

Gaga has to be careful because if she ever mentions anything eco-friendly Taylor will take it as a personal attack and block her

I think Taylor would take it to heart and change her entire career strategy if Gaga did that :sis:

• LMAO 1

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Watch Ga say some indirectly shady sh*t about Eras film during the CBT watch party. Rep TV drop on LG7 week confirmed. :icant:

• LMAO 1

Illuminati
Posted (edited)

Billie is gonna have a massive debut, Interscope is fine

Edited by Illuminati

NATAH

tbh i think record labels are way more focused on tour sales than chart performances since the real money comes from touring these days

mother, what must i do?

StrawberryBlond

Can you imagine if she puts out another version of her Eras tour movie to coincide with the debut week of CBT? :udidnt: I really think Taylor should realise she shares a lot of other artists fanbases and she shouldn't step on any toes. I wouldn't be surprised if labels are going to start having talks with Billboard to change the rules as this is screwing over their top artists debuts. I so wish there was a way to track when the same person has bought the same album again in a different format and not let it count towards sales, but then, that would be a breach of privacy. 

steven
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

tbh i think record labels are way more focused on tour sales than chart performances since the real money comes from touring these days

Exactly. And I don't think Interscope is expecting Gaga to chart very high either.