💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Links for specific ARTPOP demos/edits?

Luke78619

Featured Posts

Luke78619

I’ve gone thru a weird phase this month where I’ve fallen in love with the majority of the ARTPOP demos but not so much the final versions lol

but I remember some of yall talented folk have made edits combining the best of both but I was never able to download them

if anyone could point me to them or upload them somehow I would be forever grateful :) I’m looking for

• Venus demo with the slightly different instrumental at the beginning, and playing through the “Venus” parts of the chorus’ as well as the whole “Neptune go...” segment that is missing from the demo

• MJH demo with the demo with the “and cheap giiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiin” as well as the demo pre-chorus

• sexxx Dreams slowed down like the demo and without the “you were in my” during the chorus

• gypsy, basically the same but had the added “I can be” before the second chorus in the demo, like she sung it live 

ill probably bump this thread every so often in the hopes more people see it and increase my chances of finding them as I can’t find them anywhere on this site despite searching for hours lol :heart:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ARTPOP2

check gagamediaarchives, they have a nice (dare I say almost complete) collection of demos, you might find what you're looking for.

if not, maybe @Haus of Afrodita could help, they did an AMAZING GROUND BREAKING ETHEREAL revamped version of ARTPOP , most definitely using some of the demos you mentionned

AFRODITA
4 hours ago, monster78619 said:

I’ve gone thru a weird phase this month where I’ve fallen in love with the majority of the ARTPOP demos but not so much the final versions lol

but I remember some of yall talented folk have made edits combining the best of both but I was never able to download them

if anyone could point me to them or upload them somehow I would be forever grateful :) I’m looking for

• Venus demo with the slightly different instrumental at the beginning, and playing through the “Venus” parts of the chorus’ as well as the whole “Neptune go...” segment that is missing from the demo

Reveal hidden contents

• MJH demo with the demo with the “and cheap giiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiin” as well as the demo pre-chorus

• sexxx Dreams slowed down like the demo and without the “you were in my” during the chorus

• gypsy, basically the same but had the added “I can be” before the second chorus in the demo, like she sung it live 

ill probably bump this thread every so often in the hopes more people see it and increase my chances of finding them as I can’t find them anywhere on this site despite searching for hours lol :heart:

2 hours ago, ARTPOP2 said:

check gagamediaarchives, they have a nice (dare I say almost complete) collection of demos, you might find what you're looking for.

if not, maybe @Haus of Afrodita could help, they did an AMAZING GROUND BREAKING ETHEREAL revamped version of ARTPOP , most definitely using some of the demos you mentionned

ENTIRE (leaked & released) ARTPOP COLLECTION: https://mega.nz/#!sTpmwC7B!FLr8KQTPrfelcBZWnLRsjlBGBZ2dZBkgdLcUgDlGa6Q

Archived