💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga's comeback single be a hit?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

I'm scared that we're gonna get a crazy SOPHIE song as the lead, or something underwhelming, and the GP just won't care

Even SELENA went #1. The woman who never even had a top 4 before this

Gaga keeps going viral on Twitter so that's a good sign

Do you think the lead will be a smash hit? Anything top 5 is fine by me 

Those who don't like Little Chartsters, don't comment 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

Yes. The GP is really into her at the moment and she comes back from a massive era. Plus, female songs are embraced more easily than in previous years. She seems to be going in an electro-pop route with a more polished sound also.

The song will at least open with high numbers.

theahsfan
1 minute ago, DanceDark said:

Comeback?

coffee lol GIF

Since ASIB she's everywhere.

Well it's been well over a year since Shallow so yeah, a comeback single

Not sure how the GP feels right now about her, it's either they will be very open to something more "experimental" because Lady Gaga is "cool again" or they are expecting BIG, like a second shallow .. 

www.kalderone.com

AmericanxDream

Nope. She wasted all the good will and media attention from the first half of 2019. Nobody's checking for her anymore.

1ooo d0veZ

I think I can speak for several stans in saying that I'm just holding out until this new era to see if she can still deliver something sonically and visually ground-breaking so that I can decide if I even want to continue stanning her or just relegating to casual listener status moving forward. Charts are the last thing on my mind.

To answer your question, NO. As her complaints regarding streaming/Hip Hop dominating the charts like Pop did in 2010 has further proven, she is extremely out of touch and I don't think the core fanbase is strong enough to come together like Swifties did for Reputation/Lover to secure #1s, awards, etc etc despite the playing field shifting. Her new Soccer Mom demographic,however, is a different convo depending on the sound/ word of mouth.

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

theahsfan
Just now, Oshawott said:

Nope. She wasted all the good will and media attention from the first half of 2019. Nobody's checking for her anymore.

EHgaoeiWwAIigzo?format=png&name=medium

1ooo d0veZ
14 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Yes. The GP is really into her at the moment and she comes back from a massive era. Plus, female songs are embraced more easily than in previous years. She seems to be going in an electro-pop route with a more polished sound also.

The song will at least open with high numbers.

Ya'll said this in 2016 ...and the era was in a medically induced coma until February 2017.

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

theahsfan
Just now, PARTNR SWPPNG CLUB said:

Ya'll said this in 2016 ...and the era was in a medically induced coma until February 2017.

But she's literally just had almost a second career peak and is VERY popular now (see my quoted post above for receipts).

Joshie S

yeah, if the gays don't sabotage her again

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, PARTNR SWPPNG CLUB said:

No, BeyHive we didn't. She was coming back from her worst performing era, now she is coming back from a massive era with a massive hit.

It only depends on the song being good tbh

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived