💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ideas to make Enigma more sustainable?

seashellbabe

Featured Posts

seashellbabe

Hey everyone! This is just a thread for stans to give their opinions, not me trying to "tell" Ga and her team what to do. Anyway, I just got back from an Enigma show (Halloween :cool:) and after having seen the show several times, I'm curious if Gaga herself gets bored with doing the same set every night. With her past tours there was always an air of being able to make minor tweaks, whether it be to the setlist or outfits, but so far with Enigma not a single relevant change has been made. Not at all complaining (I love the show), just an observation in comparison to her past shows. So, what ideas involving ANYTHING surrounding the show would you change to make the show more interesting in the long term for us as fans and for Gaga herself. Mine would definitely be the outfits, even just changing the colors every once in a while, and I'd love it if she swapped out The Fame for other tracks from The Fame, like Boys Boys Boys or Starstruck. 

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

If we are talking about big changes sing another songs, maybe even wear an old outfit from a tour per day, we know she has like 1000 of outfits :huntyga:

What I'd love more would be doing a small part of a ball again. Like maybe the monster section from TFMB or the Venus section from ARTRAVE :giveup:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

I'm very VERY content with Enigma but it would be cool to add like 2 more ARTPOP and 2 more Joanne songs to the setlist. She could remove The Fame to make room ... but like maybe add John Wayne and Perfect Illusion (or even A-YO even though I'm not the biggest fan of it) and then add Like Venus and G.U.Y. 

Franch Toast

I mean, she could release a LG6 and incorporate some fresh songs into the set.... :enigma:

She/Her/Hers

andy232000

Since that hideous wig is here to stay (cries in gay) and she refuses to add songs since the JWT, my bet would be to remix her past hits and change the choregraphy (no, those lackluster movements Richy calls choreography for Poker Face and DITD are NOT it). Kinda like Madonna or Katy or even Ariana did with past tours where they even go as far as to changing the full instrumental of a song. I love her hits but its been 10 years of the same track

11 minutes ago, Kattys said:

She HAS to start remix old songs and present them in a new versions like Madonna does.

I've always loved how Madonna and Britney remix old classics to match the current sound of music/the theme of the tour -- though, in Gaga's case I think she's not there yet.

Take Vogue for instance - that was released almost THIRTY years ago... and wouldn't mash with the sounds of her music she makes now (MDMA or Madame X)... whereas Just Dance (Gaga's oldest song) is only 10 years old, it still sounds fresh (if not pleasantly nostalgic) and pairs well with songs from ARTPOP, BTW, etc. 

Though, to credit your point, even Beyonce remixes Crazy In Love, Single Ladies, Halo, etc. So I get it totally 

OpusDiaboli666

It is pretty sustainable since tickets sell out within minutes.

I would like to see it like it is now although I wouldn’t mind other outfits bc I liked the other tour outfits a little  better.

Otherwise I love the setlist, for me personally Hair, Princess Die & Speechless should always be on it but I‘m not holding my breath that will happen soon.

She probably hasn’t changed it much bc she hasn’t done that many shows like on regular tours. I think it’s a good thing that she doesn’t seem to be bored of anything just yet.

HoneyB

I feel like it would be cool if she made a special after party for Enigma for fans where they have to sign NDAs and put away their phones and they hang with Gaga and she sings them unreleased songs:diane: she has done them before I believe! 

I would like to see new costumes (and wigs?:stalkga:) but other than that the set list is fine imo. Maybe change a song every Friday?:ladyhaha:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Remove at least 2 of the The Fame songs and put some pop remix mashup of Always Remember Us This Way/I'll Never Love Again. As a Gaga fan I was like "oh not again" when I heard she was performing so many songs from The Fame. And remix some songs, that's one thing I wish Gaga did more, she always performs the songs just like the studio version (except when she makes them accoustic)

Just now, mauvais said:

Oh, I thought this thread was about making Enigma more eco-friendly and zero waste :enigma:

I 100% came here to say they could try using compostable cups and hopefully they have energy efficient bulbs in the lights!!:ladyhaha:

5 minutes ago, mauvais said:

dfshdfsd I guess I'll have to take my idea for a clothing recycling program and free reusable merch bags directly to mgmt  :air:

Omg yes!! Do it! No more plastic bags for merch!! Maybe they could cut the AC and hand out fans to everyone!:ladyhaha:

Archived