Kanye west’s brunch becomes controversial

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures

That better not be real :wtfga: 

This makes the food they gave us at public school look like a goddamn feast :huntyga:

Magneto

Yo, Kanye, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but Beyoncé had one of the best brunchess of all time! One of the best brunches of all time!

Free my mind

myluis617

He is not even a preacher and he is on his way to make bank like one. I wonder how many people work for free for those events.

1 minute ago, myluis617 said:

He is not even a preacher and he is on his way to make bank like one. I wonder how many people work for free for those events.

That and the appropriation of religion to sell his albums is just...cringey. Like, Madonna and Gaga have *used* that imagery, sure, but it was never something that they adopted and packaged and sold to fans as some trendy, insta-worthy experience. Being part of the music is one thing, but to make this kind of experiential marketing is cringey but not as cringey as all the people running to spend money on this who wouldn't give two cents for Catholicism otherwise but love it now because Kanye said it was cool.

I'm no fan of organized faith, but this is bizarre lol

ANTI WP
1 hour ago, Magneto said:

Yo, Kanye, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but Taylor mfing Swift had one of the best brunchess of all time! One of the best brunches of all time!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFoez13pNAN4aU0HL_SKs

Archived