Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why was Brooklyn Nights not released?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Okay... I get that for ARTPOP, she was only limited to 15 tracks. However, it would have been amazing if she released a deluxe version of ARTPOP... or even a few stand alone singles, like she did with The Cure, for some songs that didn't make the cut. 

In my opinion, Brooklyn Nights is an almost perfect song :giveup:  everything from her vocals, the lyrics, the instrumental, the strings... just leaves a beautiful taste in my mouth. I think it would be amazing if she released it as a stand alone single, its what she deserves :tony:

What do you think? :oprah:   why was this bop not released?

End Racism Now

Luke78619

Because she preferred MJH on Act II :bradley: I see no problem in a 16 track album :grr:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Kim Kardashian

I love Brooklyn Nights sooooooo much but it has no business on an album. Especially on ARTPOP.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

3 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

I love Brooklyn Nights sooooooo much but it has no business on an album. Especially on ARTPOP.

It fits Born This Way tbqh

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TheSlash
1 minute ago, Bio said:

Because how career was crumbling, how was she supposed to release a stand-alone single? 

She could release it now

200.gif

Ew, David!

tomsches

Because it's terrible and sounds  like a song from a children's movie. 

Delusional

As an avid ARTPOP hater, I really believe this track should not have been on the album along with a couple other tracks but that’s for another day :messga:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

xoxo Craig
15 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

The music is good, but thematically MJH fits so much better in the ARTPOP narrative.

She could of had both though

End Racism Now

Archived