💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Britney Spears vs. Megyn Kelly

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

this was an iconic moment in pop culture shade history 

On a segment of Kelly's court back (on fox news) in 2009 Megyn Kelly brought up the fact that Britney Spears If You Seek Amy spells out (F-U-C-K ME) in the chorus. She was hardcore pressed that the FCC wouldn't remove the song from the radio during times kids would be listening to the radio because the message Britney was serving in the chorus was "Embedded".

when the video for the song came out Britney put a Megyn doppelgänger in the  MV  quoting Megyn from the fox news segment 

Later Megyn acknowledged the shade from the video and she said "Bring It Britney"

This was an iconic pop culture shady moment and I just had to share it for those who might not know it.  

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Ally Campana

I wonder if Madge fans were ever angry at the press calling her ‘Queen of Pop’ as much as they are at Gaga. :oprah:

Does it matter? Damage is done

warioaddams

Iconic moment Indeed. Well played by Britney to make fun of this lady for creating such a big drama for this song. When there were worse songs at  the time. 

I just realized I need new Britney music :lolly:

Borisapillar
13 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

I wonder if Madge fans were ever angry at the press calling her ‘Queen of Pop’ as much as they are at Gaga. :oprah:

Madonna knew Britney couldn’t sing and was easily manipulated so she took her under her wing in a mother/daughter way.

Gaga’s raw talent and intelligence was always the threat to Madonna.

Archived