šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Bradley Cooper being eyed for Green Lantern Corps

Bradley

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga

We Got This Covered isĀ notĀ Ā a reputable source. This is a fake rumor - not backed by any major and credible news outlet.

Bradley
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

Wonder if Gaga will be confined to Warner movies after the success of ASIBĀ 

I'm not even sure when's the next time she'll makeĀ a movie. Besides, as long as Warner has great films, I don't see the problem of working with the same studio again. They know her and she knows them, it's a great partnership. It's not like she can't join other movie studios contractually, it's just a preference.

Bradley
16 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

We Got This Covered isĀ notĀ Ā a reputable source. This is a fake rumor - not backed by any major and credible news outlet.

Nobody said this is confirmed. :air:

Reality

Soooo....theyā€™re still continuing with a cinematic universe? Call me crazy but WB and DC need to not copy Marvel and, in my opinion, they should just make great stand-aloneĀ films. Like, how do they think theyā€™re going to compete with the juggernaut that is the MCU? They canā€™t.

If this is a Green Lantern stand-alone movie that has no connection to the DCEU (similar to Joker) then Iā€™d be all on board with it. If they want franchises, keep it within each characterā€™sĀ franchise. Iā€™d be fine with a Joker sequel for instance, but if itā€™s only contained with the realm of the first movie and if it doesnā€™t branch off into the DCEU.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

On 10/28/2019 at 3:20 AM, ThatBinch said:

I feel like entry into the DC or Marvel franchises is like a death knell for being taken seriously as an actor ever again, but if he wants to do it, he wants to do it. He's already been the voice for some CGI creature hasn't he? Might as well go the whole hog.Ā :toofunny:

Oh totally. All of the people who have appeared in those franchises have no careers anymore. Totally agree.Ā 

Especially Bradley Cooper. Playing Rocket Raccoon has completely destroyed his career.Ā :enigma:

Chromaticunt
15 minutes ago, Doot said:

Oh totally. All of the people who have appeared in those franchises have no careers anymore. Totally agree.Ā 

Especially Bradley Cooper. Playing Rocket Raccoon has completely destroyed his career.Ā :enigma:

Always appreciate a bit of sarcasm but did I say it destroyed careers? No. I said it's hard to take them seriously as actors again. Do you see Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr winning Oscars?Ā Ā :trollga:Ā They are in a different calibre as actors.Ā 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Always appreciate a bit of sarcasm but did I say it destroyed careers? No. I said it's hard to take them seriously as actors again. Do you see Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr winning Oscars?Ā Ā :trollga:Ā They are in a different calibre as actors.Ā 

Yes, and you are no different than these music snobs who call pop music as low brow and pop listeners like you doesn't have taste. It is great feeling to have tables turned, isn't it? :flower:

Besides,

To be fair, these people involved in MCU doesn't really need career anymore, they have billion dollars wallet, you see. They are set for life. And them money will keep coming in from merchandising. It is ever flowing for generations to come. And they got no pressure that award winning actors have to retain their status either.

Hence they are given rare opportunity and luxury to choose what movie role they wanna try next. Or not at all. And pursuing other dreams instead. They don't have to have to wake up disgruntled at 5 in the morning each day just to have a career anymore.

Perspective matters, you see. Each have their positive and negative sides. And trust me, both Oscars winning actors and non Oscars are most likely hanging out with the same friends and in the same clubs. It's Hollywood. Don't be too serious about it. :fan:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

35 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

They've been primarily working within the MCU for the last ten years, so it makes sense they aren't currently receiving Academy Awards when they haven't put out very much work aside from their primary focus lately.Ā 

We have no idea what is to come for their future. If their work within the MCU makes you take them less seriously, that's totally fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.Ā 

But the MCU is absolutely chalk filled with actors who have dominated the Oscars.Ā 

32 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Yes, and you are no different than these music snobs who call pop music as low brow and pop listeners like you doesn't have taste. It is great feeling to have tables turned, isn't it? :flower:

Besides,

To be fair, these people involved in MCU doesn't really need career anymore, they have billion dollars wallet, you see. They are set for life. And them money will keep coming in from merchandising. It is ever flowing for generations to come. And they got no pressure that award winning actors have to retain their status either.

Hence they are given rare opportunity and luxury to choose what movie role they wanna try next. Or not at all. And pursuing other dreams instead. They don't have to have to wake up disgruntled at 5 in the morning each day just to have a career anymore.

Perspective matters, you see. Each have their positive and negative sides. And trust me, both Oscars winning actors and non Oscars are most likely hanging out with the same friends and in the same clubs. It's Hollywood. Don't be too serious about it. :fan:

Ā 

Exactly.Ā 

And besides, it's sort of silly to think that an Academy Award somehow is the only thing that validates someone as "a serious actor". Do people remember majority of the people whom have all won one of those awards over the years since the shows inception? No.Ā 

Did the Academy Awards hand Leonardo DiCaprio an Oscar for his performances over the years to the point he became a walking meme thus them finally handing him one for a movie the online community collectively dubbed one of the least wowing performances of his recent years? Yes.Ā 

Best believe that in 20+ years, the MCU will still be a cultural staple, same way Star Wars or any of those other franchises are.Ā 

The MCU clearly does not need "Oscar" approval in order to be validated. It's had an enormous cultural impact and has changed the lives of many people.Ā 

Let's count how many of those Best Film winners have people showing up as a last wish for kids dying of cancer in hospitals all over the world. They don't.Ā 

Academy Awards consistently shun many things, for instance African Americans up until recently, usually most genre films especially within horror, hell, Marlon Brando refused to even accept an award because of how biased and predjudiced that award show can be.Ā 

When precious "Oscar" winners talk **** about that show, perhaps that should be a clue.Ā 

Bradley
11 hours ago, Doot said:

Edit: Nvm I misunderstood something.Ā :huntyga:

I thought you meant your post literally.

On 10/28/2019 at 3:44 AM, Bradley said:

Does that mean Bradley will have his Witness era soon? :bradley:

i want his fame monster and ARTPOP and ultraviolence and ray of light eras asapĀ :vegas:

ice heard one side from above

Bradley
1 minute ago, ice bear said:

i want his fame monster and ARTPOP and ultraviolence and ray of light eras asapĀ :vegas:

Go check out his 7 Academy Award nominations then.Ā :enigma:

Just now, Bradley said:

Go check out his 7 Academy Award nominations then.Ā :enigma:

why are you speaking of yourself in third person queen of pop?Ā :oprah:

ice heard one side from above

Bradley
2 hours ago, ice bear said:

why are you speaking of yourself in third person queen of pop?Ā :oprah:

Because I'm so fab sometimes I can't believe it's myself I'm talking about. :enigma:

Archived