Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Bradley Cooper being eyed for Green Lantern Corps

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

pjimage-68-784x441.jpg

We haven’t heard too much about it of late, but Warner Bros. is still working on Green Lantern Corps, with the studio taking their time to make sure they get that corner of the DC mythos right on their next attempt. It’s known that the intention is to feature a more experienced Hal Jordan, perhaps with Jon Stewart as the rookie Lantern, and for the past two years, Tom Cruise has been circling the role of Jordan. But, according to what we’re hearing, that’s not the case anymore.

We Got This Covered has been informed that Cruise is likely to pass on the role, if he hasn’t already, which means WB has now set their sights elsewhere and apparently, Bradley Cooper is their top choice to play Hal Jordan in the DCEU. We’re hearing that the studio is extremely keen to get the A Star is Born actor on board but it’s unclear if they’ve actually reached out to him yet or not.

This intel comes to us from the same sources who told us about the upcoming Arrow spinoff back in March, that Black Mask would be gay in Birds of Prey and that Black Adam will show up in Shazam! 3, all of which were later confirmed. So, we’re inclined to believe what we’re hearing..

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/bradley-cooper-frontrunner-hal-jordan-green-lantern-corps/

derpmonster

BradleyDaily come thru. After all, this site must obsess over every main pop girl at least once. :queenga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Bradley
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

BradleyDaily come thru. After all, this site must obsess over every main pop girl at least once. :queenga:

Does that mean Bradley will have his Witness era soon? :bradley:

zakariah
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Does that mean Bradley will have his Witness era soon? :bradley:

maybe it’ll be the green lantern era :bradley:

Chromaticunt

I feel like entry into the DC or Marvel franchises is like a death knell for being taken seriously as an actor ever again, but if he wants to do it, he wants to do it. He's already been the voice for some CGI creature hasn't he? Might as well go the whole hog. :toofunny:

xoxo Craig
21 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

I feel like entry into the DC or Marvel franchises is like a death knell for being taken seriously as an actor ever again, but if he wants to do it, he wants to do it. He's already been the voice for some CGI creature hasn't he? Might as well go the whole hog. :toofunny:

Yes, Rocket the Raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy which is part of the MCU

End Racism Now

gagzus

I thought Marvel had a rule that once you’re part of the MCU you can’t work for DC or Universal superhero movie franchises?

Bradley
37 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I thought Marvel had a rule that once you’re part of the MCU you can’t work for DC or Universal superhero movie franchises?

Thanos and Cable (from Deadpool 2) are both played by Josh Brolin.

Tom Hardy also played both Venom and Bane (The Dark Knight Rises).

gagzus
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

Thanos and Cable (from Deadpool 2) are both played by Josh Brolin.

Tom Hardy also played both Venom and Bane (The Dark Knight Rises).

I think Josh Brolin filmed DP2 before IW and EG and Tom Hardy’s Venom was allowed because Sony handled it not Marvel since they own the rights to the Spider-Man Universe still. I’m sure Marvel Studios put it in part of the major actors contracts they couldn’t star in other major movies without express permission because they needed to be available at the drop of a hat to do reshoots and press. ScarJo got permission to do Lucy between filming since her role wasn’t for the whole of Endgame and Chris Hem had a hard time asking to be able to be in that El Royale hotel movie because he wouldn’t be able to do EG reshoots sometimes I think. That’s why he did most of his stuff away from the rest of the cast.

Random fact they shot Thor’s time travel stuff in the cathedral in my local city Durham in the U.K. and I remember he came to my work on my day off to buy snacks lol

Bradley
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

I think Josh Brolin filmed DP2 before IW and EG and Tom Hardy’s Venom was allowed because Sony handled it not Marvel since they own the rights to the Spider-Man Universe still. I’m sure Marvel Studios put it in part of the major actors contracts they couldn’t star in other major movies without express permission because they needed to be available at the drop of a hat to do reshoots and press. ScarJo got permission to do Lucy between filming since her role wasn’t for the whole of Endgame and Chris Hem had a hard time asking to be able to be in that El Royale hotel movie because he wouldn’t be able to do EG reshoots sometimes I think. That’s why he did most of his stuff away from the rest of the cast.

Random fact they shot Thor’s time travel stuff in the cathedral in my local city Durham in the U.K. and I remember he came to my work on my day off to buy snacks lol

I mean James Gunn is busy with The Suicide Squad right now, and won't be shooting Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 anytime soon so Bradley should be free from playing Rocket Raccoon for some time.

Besides, Warner is only eyeing him for the role, it's not confirmed yet.

gagzus
18 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I mean James Gunn is busy with The Suicide Squad right now, and won't be shooting Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 anytime soon so Bradley should be free from playing Rocket Raccoon for some time.

Besides, Warner is only eyeing him for the role, it's not confirmed yet.

Wonder if Gaga will be confined to Warner movies after the success of ASIB 

I can't really picture Bradley in this role, but then again I wouldn't have pictured him as a rock star either.

Does Gaga get to be in the movie :huntyga:

G U C C I

Warner Bros really wants to keep Bradley in house so I am sure if he wants to do it then the role would be his. I wonder if Warner Bro feels the same about Gaga in future films. I really want to see her in another role soon.

Archived