Haus Labs replying to negative IG comments

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madling
40 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Yikes they should've probably ignored. I get their message and agree but stans are not gonna take it well. :poot:

Who the heck cares? Stans think they can say what they want with no comeback.Ā 

What's the problem with it???Ā  They responded politely. And if everyone at least try to be polite while expressing an opinion, i believe that's one step to keep a positive environment, being at work, school, etc,Ā  and social media platforms too, Twitter, IG, etc.Ā 

Sickness

This "no criticism at all pls be kind!!!" route for a new makeup brand is not the tea. Is this business run by Gaga's friends only? :rip:

Madling
33 minutes ago, Magui said:

What's the problem with it???Ā  They responded politely. And if everyone at least try to be polite while expressing an opinion, i believe that's one step to keep a positive environment, being at work, school, etc,Ā  and social media platforms too, Twitter, IG, etc.Ā 

Stans don't like not getting their own way

Ally Campana

Love Gaga but canā€™t wait for this Haus Labs era to be over.

Does it matter? Damage is done

GreenDiamond
1 hour ago, Talenti said:

I SAID no negativity.

DCfgSu1UMAE9gR8.jpg

First time in my LIFE seeing this pic without gun

Guest Messy vers
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

The intern trying to do his job and not laugh at all the Sara Tano comments:

trying not to laugh GIF

THIS lmao

Gov Hooka

ā€œSorry only kindness pleaseā€ aka compliments only or gtfo... :awkney:Ā ridiculous. Those comments are valid opinions too. They really love an echo chamber donā€™t theyĀ 

blackpink

They should just mute them. Itā€™s the most satisfying thing to mute someone you donā€™t like because they just donā€™t exist anymore and itā€™s more subtle than blocking.Ā 

PopEmergency

the fact that someone actually took the time to write individuell responses for themĀ :ladyhaha:Ā copy/paste that bitch

MonsterDad

I just don't understand why people feel the need to say anything at all?

roll eyes whatever GIF

She's married to me but her heart belongs to Gaga

1 hour ago, ydnmnme said:

Theyā€™re right tho. This look was created for stage. And from the audience it looks good.Ā 

But...99.99% of the makeupā€™s audience ARENā€™T STAGE PERFORMERS, lmao. This is such a bs excuse to me as a marketing person. Why would they market this as ā€œfor the stageā€ when most people will use it just to add some flair to normal makeup or use it to wear to a club or party??Ā 

Sanne Godijn
12 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

ā€œSorry only kindness pleaseā€ aka compliments only or gtfo... :awkney:Ā ridiculous. Those comments are valid opinions too. They really love an echo chamber donā€™t theyĀ 

No they just want poeple to react in a polite way instead of being flat out rude

Archived