Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || Beyoncé - 4

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

maxresdefault.jpg

Welcome to another PinkPop megarate! Today we're counting down what you guys have rated as your favourite (and least favourite) track from Bey's fourth effort '4'! 

The ceremony will commence in around 3 HOURS - which is 8PM BST! Hope you can all make it!

@GaGaLB @freakumdress @Deku @RudraCNG @Talenti @KatieJudasGaga4 @Davian @Enzo @tthen @Cello @MarlonBrando7 @SimplyTheBest @Twitter @DiamondKing @Curunir

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

Finally I made it on time I have arisen from my slumber:giveup:

I love every song besides Miss You, so I think I’m fine with any of them winning:poot:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

DiamondKing
7 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Finally I made it on time I have arisen from my slumber:giveup:

I love every song besides Miss You, so I think I’m fine with any of them winning:poot:

I guess I have to hide then :poot: I'm sure you won't like some of my rates :stalkga:

HoneyB
3 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

I guess I have to hide then :poot: I'm sure you won't like some of my rates :stalkga:

tenor.gif?itemid=10693133
I better not see a low score for Dance For You:triggered: otherwise I will be forced to sue!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, Talenti said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10693133
I better not see a low score for Dance For You:triggered: otherwise I will be forced to sue!

Then

CNrJBTtWsAQGrJi.jpg

HoneyB

beyonce-look-of-day-1000.jpg

I hated this wig she literally wore it all the time for the 4 era:nooo: this and the blue enigma wig are the bane of my existence:nooo: they. need. MOISTURE:nooo:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

ElectricKing
2 minutes ago, Talenti said:

beyonce-look-of-day-1000.jpg

I hated this wig she literally wore it all the time for the 4 era:nooo: this and the blue enigma wig are the bane of my existence:nooo: they. need. MOISTURE:nooo:

I was never a fan of this hair from the self-titled era 

beyonce-partition.jpg

Now THIS is classic Bey :ally:

rs_634x1024-131120091239-634.beyonce-oxb

Archived