politics

Elizabeth Wareen used to support Reagonomics

Featured Posts

Amidana

People grow, and learn from their past :laughga:  lmao u thought u did sum

find me on grindr

Economy
1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

I don't know a single person who supports Liz Warren and DOESN'T know she used to be a Republican.

Like, it's a well-known fact of her life.

I mean i myself was more right winged before than i am now. Ur allowed to adjust opinions :shrug:

• Like 4

Morphine Prince

It's well known she used to identify as Republican. 

Many of us used to be more conservative before doing research and coming to our own conclusions :shrug: 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 6

JusKeepBreathin

I used to think Gaga would never stop making dance hits. Boy was I wrong. :noparty:

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 3

PartySick

"Used to"

Cool :lolly:

🔪🐚🏹💋💎💅💃🔵🐷👠👗🚬💊💕👏
  • Like 1

PartySick

I also used to think Democrats/liberals were better on social issues and Republicans/conservatives were better with financial and economic issues.

Clearly that's not true and the GOP is just hot garbage :spin: I'm sure Liz came to a similar realization.

🔪🐚🏹💋💎💅💃🔵🐷👠👗🚬💊💕👏
  • YAAAS 1

Marilyn MonHoe

You made this thread to try and highlight something bad about Warren, but you only ended up highlighting your ignorance :awkney:

You didn’t even spell her name right  :fail:

• Like 3

HorusRa2

Warren’s history as a Republican is fun to jab at with regard to certain people on here, but the truth is it doesn’t matter all that much depending on the context. Besides, she has new issues now that are more relevant. 

But lets spin this for a second. The second most progressive person in the Senate was a Republican once upon a time. What does that tell you about the rest of the party? 😬

mauvais

How is 'Warren supported reaganomics' your main takeaway when this article thoroughly  maps her political/ideological shifts and, of course, it's a lot more complicated than Liz being an economic conservative? For some perspective, she was the same age as Gaga now when she became a professor and slowly but surely came to understand that the realities of bankruptcy were drastically different than what she was taught/assumed. Anyone in academia (though, I want to believe anyone, like, alive) understands the gap between biased theory and the real world. 

“Her worldview is very informed by data,” says Angela Littwin, a law professor at the University of Texas at Austin who was Warren’s student in the late ’90s and became a mentee of both Warren and Westbrook. “What changed [Warren’s ideology] was the stories of ordinary people filing for bankruptcy. That speaks really well of her that she was presented with information contrary to her worldview and adopted it.”

Edited by mauvais
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Bonkers

Everyone was dumb and young once.  In fact, most of you are still young :huntyga:

Beautiful in my way

Whispering
6 hours ago, Halsey said:

Thanks for the article recommendation! It was very informative and made me support Warren even more!

Btw, did you know this article was from six months ago?

“As of this writing, she is generally polling fifth in the Democratic field, and her 2020 fundraising has fallen short of several other rivals’.”

Times sure have changed! Six months later and Elizabeth Warren is in the lead! 

• YAAAS 1

Whispering
13 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Gurl bye :fthis: :bye:

Gurl, you know that your guy IS a Republican? 

He was also a Democrat before that...and an Independent...and a “no party”...

• Like 1
  • Shook 1