Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Elizabeth Wareen used to support Reagonomics

Featured Posts

gagzus

From an outside perspective, this is why democrats will keep losing in the US at this rate

2012ga is my aesthetic

M Monstre

She's said before that she was a Republican and supported Republicans because at that time she wasn't interested in politics and really didn't know about politics to have an opinion on it.

I don't hold that against her because I was also someone, when I was really young, that also identified as a Republican because that's what I was taught and I didn't know/care to know the difference between different political ideologies. 

You can try and smear her, but the fact of the matter is that she's one of the most progressive candidates (along with Bernie) running today. 

• Like 18
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

AJRocketMan

People make mistakes :shrug:

I’m a Bad Kid and I will survive
  • Like 1

PoshLife

I don't know a single person who supports Liz Warren and DOESN'T know she used to be a Republican.

Like, it's a well-known fact of her life.

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Like 1

PunkTheFunk

She's cancelled! Eluzabeth Wareen sweaty...And I oop! 

#Marianne2020
  • LMAO 6

LateToCult

It’s like, common knowledge that she was a republican.  

Also “Wareen” is sending me. :air:

Edited by LateToCult
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

From an outside perspective, this is why democrats will keep losing in the US at this rate

"Keep losing?" Are you unaware that we won 40 additional House seats in last year's midterm elections? And that's just at the federal level, not including the governorships and state legislative chambers we took control of.

Y'all act like this country has been Republican forever just because we've had a Republican president for three years :sharon: 

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Thanks 1

derpmonster

And then she researched and learned once she saw the truth. :toofunny:

You're only wrong if you fail to correct your ignorance. She was ignorant and has admitted that. Please. 

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 5

FATCAT

If we were looking for pure, half of the candidates would be knocked out because they didn't support LGBT at one point. Purity is not, and should never be, our primary trajectory. As long as a candidate can learn from their mistakes, that's all that matters. 

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 1

derpmonster

She's in fact a true researcher and academic. 

She used to believe people who didn't want to work were burdens on society and tax money. Then she actually did original research on the subject for over a year with her peers. The results contradicted the hypothesis and so she learned from it and published the truth rather than pretending or falsifying the results. And then she changed her own beliefs to reflect the truth. 

That's admirable. It's how science and academics work. 

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 5

NCgaga
39 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

"Keep losing?" Are you unaware that we won 40 additional House seats in last year's midterm elections? And that's just at the federal level, not including the governorships and state legislative chambers we took control of.

Y'all act like this country has been Republican forever just because we've had a Republican president for three years :sharon: 

From an inside perspective- this is why Democrat’s will prob not beat Trump next year- because other democrats want to tear down the front runner. Democrats need a strong front runner, like NOW. It’s time to back someone, because any of them are better than Trump- and Warren certainly is.