Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Video of Trump as mass shooter shown at Trump event

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
6 hours ago, Lionel Hutz said:

I edited my comment literally 10 seconds after posting it wow

We don't need them to tell us who the good and bad guys are. But I'm sure a good guy wouldn't make this kind of video or even shut up about it when it is literally playing in the conference you're hosting. You do know that silence isn't the best strategy in this case, right? This video literally promotes homicide, it's not a joking matter nor a thing you can "ignore because otherwise you're promoting it". Do you know what's better than ignoring it for that reason? Saying, plain and simple, that you don't agree with its message. There you go, six words. It can even be said in fewer words. That would've been a lot, a lot better than what Trump and Trump Jr. are doing right now. And it's not crazy to think they actually think this video is great, since we don't lack evidence to think so.

Take a seat please. You're getting very annoying with your mental gymnastics.

How black and white of you. Trump has more important things to worry about than apologizing for some stupid video he doesn’t know about. 

derpmonster

Imagine how f*cking deplorable you must be.

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 3

Gov Hooka
7 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

This is all one big stan war, and you’re deluding yourself if you think otherwise. This is The People vs the Hollywood media machine. 

You’ve been brainwashed by Hollywood, currently bleeding and eating itself.

harry potter idiot GIF

• Like 5

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

harry potter idiot GIF

Such an articulate little gurl, she is.

derpmonster
8 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

This is all one big stan war, and you’re deluding yourself if you think otherwise. This is The People vs the Hollywood media machine. 

You’ve been brainwashed by Hollywood, currently bleeding and eating itself.

I-

Gurl how delusional do you have to be :air:

Are you watching FOX/PragerU/Breitbart propaganda all day?

What you're saying is a lie. Media is not one conglomerate, otherwise conservative ones wouldn't exist. Conservatives just like to invent reasons to feel "oppressed". And you stan a Hollywood actress supposedly.

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 3

Lionel Hutz
18 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

How black and white of you. Trump has more important things to worry about than apologizing for some stupid video he doesn’t know about. 

Oh, yes, you're right. My mistake. He has bigly things to focus on, like Twitter for example. Or golfing. Yes. You're 100% correct here.

• Like 5
  • LMAO 2

ltlmnstr
21 hours ago, FATCAT said:

He shot BLM in a church. Remind you of anything?

Trump & those that still support him are deranged and separated from reality.

Dylann Roof or whatever the fvck his name was

ltlmnstr
18 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Because at the end of the day, violence has no part in our political process and any endorse of it is vile. Our process cannot stand when both side stoops to that level.

America lead a war strategy in Yemen this year and just betrayed our Kurdish Allies last week.

Violence is always apart of American politics. Martin Luther King was murdered for saying Black People deserve not to be treated as second class citizens.

ltlmnstr
22 hours ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Oh man, the quantity of companies that can copyright strike this is enormous. Starting with DJ Khalid and his record label and including Disney which is the copyright holder for the original movie

It’s not gonna get taken down due to parody laws.