politics

Video of Trump as mass shooter shown at Trump event

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 15

Lionel Hutz

Is that the scene from Kingsman? Disgusting tbh. If Obama had done this, he would've been impeached 10 times over and thrown into jail.

Edited by Lionel Hutz
  • Like 12

phillipaf

what kind of ****ing ****ery **** is this ****

i really don't know how i'm still shocked at everything he does. wish is had this kind of stamina in other places

• Thanks 1

Loeppke

I love the depiction of him killing Black Lives Matter, as it insinuates that he doesn’t believe black lives matter :emma: His entire career is a misstep I don’t know how he’s still standing 

The moms who complained about The Joker being too violent probably shared this on Facebook for their kids to watch :messga:

Also waiting for DJ Khalid to come through with that copyright strike to get this commercial taken down :vegas:

Edited by Loeppke
like what you see? my number is 1-800-u-wish
  • Like 13

Lionel Hutz
4 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

I love the depiction of him killing Black Lives Matter, as it insinuates that he doesn’t believe black lives matter :emma: His entire career is a misstep I don’t know how he’s still standing 

The moms who complained about The Joker being too violent probably shared this on Facebook for their kids to watch :messga:

Also waiting for DJ Khalid to come through with that copyright strike to get this commercial taken down :vegas:

Oh man, the quantity of companies that can copyright strike this is enormous. Starting with DJ Khalid and his record label and including Disney which is the copyright holder for the original movie

• Thanks 1

Ladey Gaygay

Actually disgusting, The left has the power to cancel him and beat him, We all just have to actually vote instead of sitting it out or voting for 3rd parties

𝖎 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖗𝖚𝖌𝖘
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Loeppke
Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

Oh man, the quantity of companies that can copyright strike this is enormous. Starting with DJ Khalid and his record label and including Disney which is the copyright holder for the original movie

That’s true, how did I ignore the entire scene was pulled from another source :saladga: But Disney owns it??? What film is it??

like what you see? my number is 1-800-u-wish

Lionel Hutz
2 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

That’s true, how did I ignore the entire scene was pulled from another source :saladga: But Disney owns it??? What film is it??

Kingsman I think. Distributed by Fox which is now Disney

• Shook 2

Talenti

This is actually fvcking disgusting, we continue to stoop lower and lower and we’re CONTINUING to allow this bs. In what sense is this ok!? Since when was this normal to do as a president?! At this point he could go on camera right now and say the n word, and no one would bat an eye...:saladga: unbelievable this is literally some kind of cruel joke what a circus act...

To Bey, or not to Bey... NOT.
  • Like 2

Lilmonzter

His supporters are actually deranged,  stay away from them especially if they're armed:nooo:

Veni Vidi Amavi

Marilyn MonHoe

This is fu*king horrific. Trump and his bootlicking supporters should be put on the terror watch list.

Edited by Marilyn MonHoe
  • Thanks 1

JusKeepBreathin

Why isn't FOx on there? I saw Chris Wallace's show on Sunday. I felt like I was watching MSNBC.

On Topic. 

This is disgusting. But it's not really illegal. We can't be upset at Kathy Griffin holding up Donald Trump's head in a photo and then be mad at this.

I do think the person who made this should be publicly shamed like Kathy was by Republicans and whatever company he or she works for should be boycotted.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JohnnyVersace

Wait did he play this at his own rally? :green:

Mistress Dita

I don’t support him and plan on voting for Warren but cmon that video was pretty funny :ladyhaha:

• Like 1
  • Sad 7