Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 12
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1

Diamond Heart

Thats so cool , Id love to travel more tbh ! 

But baby, I just need one good one Tuesday

dit

that's beyond amazing! though I always wonder whether or not these ppl who travel every country actually enjoy their stay because they sometimes literally just spend like 1 day in a country just to cross it out of their list. Either way this is a wonderful achievement 

• Like 5

xoxo Craig

Where do people get the money to travel the world? I really wanna but I'm broke :madge:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

FATCAT
41 minutes ago, dit said:

that's beyond amazing! though I always wonder whether or not these ppl who travel every country actually enjoy their stay because they sometimes literally just spend like 1 day in a country just to cross it out of their list. Either way this is a wonderful achievement 

To be fair, they are a travel agent, so I'm sure they have to go through all the packages (hotel, spa day, history tours, museums, etc).

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1

skedaddleBItCh
5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Where do people get the money to travel the world? I really wanna but I'm broke :madge:

Right? I mean, I'm still in high school, studying and all that crud, but like, I just cannot seem to envision myself in the future as a traveler because of how money is given, taken and treated here in the Philippines:omg:

*Ahem* corruption and income inequality

I guess you could say that only the upper-middle class and the upper class can only afford going to places outside the country. The country is mostly composed of upper-lower class and the lower-middle class, I think? We're in the, erm, between the lower-middle class and the middle-middle class?

To be honest, I'm pretty sure my parents hiding tons of money but I guess that's for me and my sister's College (even though College is free here):spin:

STILL!!! I wanna go to other countries too ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

Sorry about the grammar and all, I'm hella sleepy and tired lately:ladyhaha:

OT: Good for her!!:heart: It's truly an achievement to be proud of!:kara:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭
  • Love 2

kyanewest
27 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

cheap Airbnb, don't eat outside/restaurants, like ever. Do free activities 

Vote 4 2024 Kanye - Presidental Run
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ice bear

she went to north korea? :omg:

ice bear coolest bear // adopt a kitty
  • Shook 1

Economy
1 hour ago, dit said:

Yeah... plus a Country is human made borders, the globe as in nature itself and all there is to see has no borders

The amount of Countries you see doesn’t necessarily mean uve seen the most things

I havent even been to most parts of my Country... We have 10 Provinces and 3 Territories and ive only been in 2... and in Quebec i was only in montreal

Some ppl dream of going all over and theres things close to home you dont even realize :air:

• Like 1

Economy
56 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

cheap Airbnb, don't eat outside/restaurants, like ever. Do free activities 

Last minute cheap flights help a lot too if ur schedule allows

SamanthaC
30 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yeah... plus a Country is human made borders, the globe as in nature itself and all there is to see has no borders

The amount of Countries you see doesn’t necessarily mean uve seen the most things

I havent even been to most parts of my Country... We have 10 Provinces and 3 Territories and ive only been in 2... and in Quebec i was only in montreal

Some ppl dream of going all over and theres things close to home you dont even realize :air:

It's difficult to realize how big some things are.  When I went to Ontario and we were going to Tobermory, it took so long, I think we stopped at Lion's Head.  There is so much to see.

I think you're right about people not even knowing what's near them too.  There is so much history and sights to see in North Carolina and I'm surprised by the people I talk to that don't even know some of our local things.

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

I think since she’s a blogger - she might get paid through sponsors. So it could be part of her job?

I don’t know that much about her but that’s how she could be funding it.

Edited by LordEnigma