💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story' currently #1 most popular TV show

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Spock
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Season 10 is definitely on lock because it is already signed.

FX head said recently then it's all Ryan Murphy wish to go on with AHS or not after season 10. It's FX biggest show and it's easy for them to renew the concept, actors, plots, themes from one year to another. Like we see this year AHS is getting fresh vibes and it's definitely appreciated.

In my opinion Ryan will continue to work on AHS mainly because he loves doing that show with people he likes working with (not only talking about actors (most of writers, producers and crew is the same involved in the 9 seasons) 

Being renewed doesn't really mean anything as some TV shows get canceled prematurely, regardless of how many seasons the network still has left to honour 

that atrl user with ties to the production that has been spilling since Cult (I think), has said that usually by now they have things on lock for the following year but they don't know anything because FX hasn't given the green light yet. The crew has also been released from their commitments for next year while FX waits to see how they're going to proceed.

It's probably to get renewed to get the series to an even ten, and also because of Ryan's relationship with FX and other Fox executives, but a lot has happened since the renewal. I think it wouldn't be surprising either way if it ends after 1984 or if the next season is the final one

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woohoo
13 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I love this series dead asssssss. Just started apocalypse, loving it. 

Hope you watched coven first :ally:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Good for her. This season has, so far, been surprisingly pleasant.

Not a "return to form", but rather something new and done well.

3 points in and ready for more

holy scheisse
7 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Hope you watched coven first :ally:

Oh absolutely coven is my fav season :heart:

monketsharona
28 minutes ago, Spock said:

Being renewed doesn't really mean anything as some TV shows get canceled prematurely, regardless of how many seasons the network still has left to honour 

that atrl user with ties to the production that has been spilling since Cult (I think), has said that usually by now they have things on lock for the following year but they don't know anything because FX hasn't given the green light yet. The crew has also been released from their commitments for next year while FX waits to see how they're going to proceed.

It's probably to get renewed to get the series to an even ten, and also because of Ryan's relationship with FX and other Fox executives, but a lot has happened since the renewal. I think it wouldn't be surprising either way if it ends after 1984 or if the next season is the final one

“Ryan asked for a 10th season of American Horror Story which we were happy to give to him,” FX Networks CEO John Landgraf said in an interview with Deadline.

As Murphy recently moved to Netflix for a big overall deal there, he “remains pretty committed” to his FX slate, and he is “really excited about Pose,” which was just renewed by FX for a second season, Landgraf said.

“He has a very busy schedule, with new cycles of American Crime Story and Feud, there is active development on all of them,” Landgraf said. “He has been really prolific; he has been an important part of the FX brand, and he will continue to be a very important part of the FX brand.”

https://deadline.com/2018/08/american-horror-story-renewed-r-season-10-fx-1202439810/

AHS has been renewed for a 10th season after Ryan signed for Netflix deal. Ryan Murphy gave them the green light for this. John Landgraf already confirmed Ryan's shows on FX are not impacted by that deal. 

Sorry I have more faith in FX's head words than an atrl user.

Woohoo
19 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Oh absolutely coven is my fav season :heart:

then this season is for you, enjoy it!! :hug:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Spock
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

“Ryan asked for a 10th season of American Horror Story which we were happy to give to him,” FX Networks CEO John Landgraf said in an interview with Deadline.

As Murphy recently moved to Netflix for a big overall deal there, he “remains pretty committed” to his FX slate, and he is “really excited about Pose,” which was just renewed by FX for a second season, Landgraf said.

“He has a very busy schedule, with new cycles of American Crime Story and Feud, there is active development on all of them,” Landgraf said. “He has been really prolific; he has been an important part of the FX brand, and he will continue to be a very important part of the FX brand.”

https://deadline.com/2018/08/american-horror-story-renewed-r-season-10-fx-1202439810/

AHS has been renewed for a 10th season after Ryan signed for Netflix deal. Ryan Murphy gave them the green light for this. John Landgraf already confirmed Ryan's shows on FX are not impacted by that deal. 

Sorry I have more faith in FX's head words than an atrl user.

You don’t have to drag me with trades articles sis, I’m just giving my opinion just like you are.

Landgraf is of course standing with the show, but Ryan jumping ship to Netflix before the Disney acquisition was the slap heard around the world, as reported by Deadline and THR.

And that atrl user has been giving reliable casting and production information for at least two years but you do you!

who will love me when the night is over

Bradley
53 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Nobody cares for FX other than Ryan’s shows lmao 

I've watched a lot of FX shows that are not by Ryan though.

Taboo (Tom Hardy)
Legion (Dan Stevens)
Fargo
Fosse/Verdon (Sam Rockwell, Michelle Williams)

If you count Ryan's, then I've seen

American Horror Story
American Crime Story
Feud
Pose

In fact I think I've seen more FX shows than any other network's.

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Spock said:

You don’t have to drag me with trades articles sis, I’m just giving my opinion just like you are.

Landgraf is of course standing with the show, but Ryan jumping ship to Netflix before the Disney acquisition was the slap heard around the world, as reported by Deadline and THR.

And that atrl user has been giving reliable casting and production information for at least two years but you do you!

I'm not dragging anyone :laughga:

I'm just saying everything point to a season 10 as it has been officially announced by FX CEO and Ryan even talked about future of AHS few months ago (like bringing back the witches in the future). I don't see anything pointing that AHS will be done after season 9. Even some cast members like Sarah and Evan mentioned concidering returning in a future season.

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

I've watched a lot of FX shows that are not by Ryan though.

Taboo (Tom Hardy)
Legion (Dan Stevens)
Fargo
Fosse/Verdon (Sam Rockwell, Michelle Williams)

If you count Ryan's, then I've seen

American Horror Story
American Crime Story
Feud
Pose

In fact I think I've seen more FX shows than any other network's.

Feud is my favorite tv show of all time, I love it even more than Sex and the City :diane:

Bradley
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

Feud is my favorite tv show of all time, I love it even more than Sex and the City :diane:

and the fact that one season did that, wow.

I would love to see more of Feud but they're struggling for content.

highlikegaga

this is getting praise? i'm shook.

sure, the season is nice. but there are waaaay too many cliches for me rn. i keep waiting for them to kill off the villains so someone goes bad surprisingly and spice things up even more.  

sure, the twists in ep 3 were nice and all, but it seems already done before and kinda on the nose with basically everyone having secret motives and agendas. i'm not sure if i'm liking the whole idea of them doing the season, where the story happens in one night ?!? so i'll wait until the end to see if i liked it

Spoiler

don't attack me, you gheys. i've been watching since s1. been here for 8 solid years and will continue watching until the credits roll on the last episode.

BlingNotTheMusic

Damn this is honestly surprising and I doubt the credibility of this. And this is coming from a long time AHS fan and have seen the first 3 episodes of this season. Kinda cute with the recent plot twists but the acting is :awkney: as well as the overall plot line. 

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, KleinGa said:

The new season is ..... I like it but I'm not hooked on it. Idk how to really feel about it. Happy AHS is getting more hype though, we might get a 10th season :firega:

This tbh. I miss the days when I felt true craving for the next episode and was eager to see more and never knew what was going to happen because of all the twists and cliffhangers. Ever since Coven ended, every seasons has been like "oh yeah, I liked that show in the past, I'll give this a go" or "So the new episode isn't for another week? Oh ok, no worries". There's no super interesting plotlines imo but I keep watching in hopes they will return. 

Also, idk about you but I find Ryan Murphy's random interjection of gay culture into the seasons honestly cringe and out of place. And I'm a ghey so...

All 3 episodes have been super solid so far.  I think if they keep it up, this could easily be one of the best seasons out of them all.

However......the middle section of AHS seasons is usually where things start to fall apart, so we'll have to wait and see how it goes for this one.  I hope it manages to stay strong though!

Archived