Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Pelosi announces impeachment inquiry of Trump

Featured Posts

Whispering
2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

They're making a HUGE mistake. I've said it from day 1.

If Trump is impeached, Mike Pence then becomes President.  Pence may be considered the lesser of two evils, but he shares the same ideals as Trump (that's why Trump chose him after all) and Pence is even MORE bigoted and homophobic.  Imo it's best to just leave Trump in office, VOTE him out in 2020 & he'll take Pence with him!

If Trump is impeached, the Republicans and Trumpets that have abandoned Trump, will likely vote for Pence.

They're making HUGE mistake by trying to impeach him. A mess.  Ok go ahead then. :coffee:

It will never get to that. The Republicans aren’t going to vote to impeach. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Edonis
27 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

They're making a HUGE mistake. I've said it from day 1.

If Trump is impeached, Mike Pence then becomes President.  Pence may be considered the lesser of two evils, but he shares the same ideals as Trump (that's why Trump chose him after all) and Pence is even MORE bigoted and homophobic.  Imo it's best to just leave Trump in office, VOTE him out in 2020 & he'll take Pence with him!

If Trump is impeached, the Republicans and Trumpets that have abandoned Trump, will likely vote for Pence.

They're making a HUGE mistake by trying to impeach him. A mess.  Ok go ahead then. :coffee:

Like @Whispering said, republicans are in control and they will not vote to impeach. This is symbolic more than anything.  These people can be held accountable in future elections and ventures for their lack of action. 

Edited by Edonis
  • Like 2

Spartacus
Just now, Edonis said:

Like @Whispering said, republicans are in control of congress and they will not vote to impeach. This is symbolic more than anything. 

Oh, well that may be for the best!  Either way, as an ODTH, my dream is for America to say "You're fired!" to The Donald. :flutter:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Love 1

FATCAT

Everyone being defeatist for how things are right now, but these allegations are brand new. We don't know how much will come out or how things will play out in the next few weeks. This inquiry is about making a case for why Trump is bad for the presidency, and if it sways public opinion enough, it could change public opinion enough to make Trump unelectable.

Edited by FATCAT
█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Edonis
Just now, FATCAT said:

Everyone being defeatist for how things are right now, but these allegations are brand new. We don't know how much will come out or how things will play out in the next few weeks. This inquiry is about making a case for why Trump is bad for the presidency, and if it sways public opinion enough, it could change Republican outcomes. If Trump's impeached, Pence will be tainted by it too, he's #2 after all.

This is also a possibility. 

kyanewest

This shouldve been done in 2016, damage is done

The crowds are gone. And it's time to wash out the blonde.

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

A good question is how the Ukraine mess is sparking this and yet the damning Mueller report didn't. Democrats will have to answer to this in the future as well.

In my opinion, the Mueller report was clearly written so that Congress could start their own impeachment inquiry. 

It's easy to say this, but she is legitimately worried about losing control of congress again in seats that we just won to gain the majority. If we lose majority only to have an impeachment proceeding that we all know will get blocked by the Senate anyways then what's the point. We would lose all the progress we are making with oversight. She waited until there was a moment of no doubt; she is playing the long game. 

You guys really have to look at the bigger picture. Not every state is easily won by a Democrat like NY. Would you guys prefer a Republican congress again? Let's remember that right now Republicans have the presidency, the DOJ, and the Senate, and a majority in the Supreme Court. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1

arrtpop

great news. if this works i’m very nervous for pence, to me he’s worse than trump. though he won’t be able to get anything done in the short time span left 

aphrodite

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It's easy to say this, but she is legitimately worried about losing control of congress again in seats that we just won to gain the majority. If we lose majority only to have an impeachment proceeding that we all know will get blocked by the Senate anyways then what's the point. We would lose all the progress we are making with oversight. She waited until there was a moment of no doubt; she is playing the long game. 

You guys really have to look at the bigger picture. Not every state is easily won by a Democrat like NY. Would you guys prefer a Republican congress again? Let's remember that right now Republicans have the presidency, the DOJ, and the Senate, and a majority in the Supreme Court. 

You’re right. But this also shows how flawed this system is. Waiting for justice until it is politically convenient shouldn’t be a thing. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 4

imnotyourbabe10

A few things:
-Totally agree about President Pence (if Republicans vote to impeach) being worse than Trump (horny orange pervert over the fundamentalist Christian).
-This could be a mess that distracts from 2020 elections and subsequently infuriates 45's base and bolsters their support of him. Impeachment is too little too late perhaps?
-I will enjoy watching Trumps' Twitter meltdowns regardless. :ladyhaha:  We'd all get fired from our "normal" jobs if we said what he says and wrote what he writes.  So unprofessional. :madge:
-We are already witnessing the classic 14 Characteristics of Fascism at play so that needs to be center of attention, too.
-Fingers crossed that a progressive liberal (Warren and or Sanders) gets elected to fix this mess.  No more neoliberalism being the answer to the crises.

I'm sure there's more to it but for now, those are some of my imperfect thoughts and opinions.

• Like 1

Woolfsmck
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Gonna be hard...but worth it.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Woolfsmck
8 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

You’re right. But this also shows how flawed this system is. Waiting for justice until it is politically convenient shouldn’t be a thing. 

It's a safety valve...thorough research and evidence needs to be present to proceed with this kind of thing.. 

If it was easy, nobody would be pur leader for long

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

It's a safety valve...thorough research and evidence needs to be present to proceed with this kind of thing.. 

If it was easy, nobody would be pur leader for long

The accusations against Trump are serious. This isn't something people are just throwing out there for political points. Plus, this has happened to very few presidents. 

The process need to play out as the Constitution demands. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 2

JusKeepBreathin
11 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

We are talking about politics. It's all about political convenience. Why do you think all the gerrymandering has gone on in favor of the Republicans? For this moment right now. For what is happening right this minute. 

Take a look. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FABian

Dear Democrats.

Take this as a learning curve.

Your news sources, left leaning articles, and party has lied to you over and over again.

This is proof that they have never had grounds for impeachment, but continued to tell their lies to their viewers by saying the russian collusion and what-not was real. It was clearly FAKE which is WHY it took a recent event to formally start impeachment.

Yall be asking why he hasnt been impeached yet with "All the evidences" this should be a tell-all for the validity of the "evidence" your party fed yall. 

It wasnt from an unfair justice system, or power. It was from LACK OF EVIDENCE. They finally got the evidence they needed to deliver on their impeachment threats.

Think about it.

OT:

He should be impeached anyway

#Tulsi Gabbard 2020

Edited by FABian
  • LMAO 4