Stefani Tee
movie

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (contains spoilers from the series)

Featured Posts

SimplyTheBest

"After escaping Jack and his gang, Jesse Pinkman goes on the run from the police and tries to escape his own inner turmoil." - IMDb

Written and directed by Vince Gilligan (the creator of the show) and starring Aaron Paul, Matt Jones, Charles Baker.

Won't be the same without Bryan Cranston but yeah still excited!

Update: official trailer!

Edited by SimplyTheBest
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Shook 1

River

El camino que lleva a belen :music:

I'm gonna watch it for sure:diane:

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • Like 1

Yes To Heaven

I was an extra in this movie!! It was apparently a 10 min scene of them talking and driving thru the streets of Albuquerque in the same car thats in the teaser. Don’t know how much of that scene is in the final cut though. Did it way back in January and was outside in 30 degree weather for 12 hours. Not as magical as it seems

Edited by Yes To Heaven
In the city on that park bench, in the middle of the pouring rain
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3
  • Shook 3

Kimmo

This is by far my most favorite show ever and I can’t wait for the Film!!! I used to live in Albuquerque during the whole filming of Breaking Bad when I used to work downtown at El Modelo and  it was so much fun feeding the crew and seeing them film!!! Can’t wait!!! :party:

Tragic!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

finneas

omg i didn't know about this, i'm so hyped :giveup: one of my fav shows ever

1 hour ago, Yes To Heaven said:

I was an extra in this movie!! It was apparently a 10 min scene of them talking and driving thru the streets of Albuquerque in the same car thats in the teaser. Don’t know how much of that scene is in the final cut though. Did it way back in January and was outside in 30 degree weather for 12 hours. Not as magical as it seems

also woah! so cool, we have celebrities on this site :legend:

... and now i just sit in silence.

LeJudas
1 hour ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Yes mam honney yes

Follow me if you're bored sis

Glamourpuss

I am avoiding spoilers but I cannot wait to watch this! Breaking Bad is the best TV series of all time. 

Serial liker

RAMROD

I know we thought we know what had happened to Walter White, but somehow I feel there will be a way for him to show up in the end. Both of the actors have tweeted "soon" before. And Peter Gould replied them with "Looking forward to this", it must mean something, right?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ What ♥ A ♥ Fine ♥ Coat ♥ Of ♥ Fur! ♥

SimplyTheBest
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I know we thought we know what had happened to Walter White, but somehow I feel there will be a way for him to show up in the end. Both of the actors have tweeted "soon" before. And Peter Gould replied them with "Looking forward to this", it must mean something, right?

he gave away all the money he's worked for (to be given to his kids later on), his family can't stand the sight of him and was caught ... what would be the point of him being alive if he has nothing left to live for? and he was going to die anyway!

RAMROD
1 minute ago, SimplyTheBest said:

he gave away all the money he's worked for (to be given to his kids later on), his family can't stand the sight of him and was caught ... what would be the point of him being alive if he has nothing left to live for? and he was going to die anyway!

Not sure. But lots of fellow fans seems eager for him to return.

Many already goes back to the finale scenes after they hear what they hear from this trailer :giggle:

SimplyTheBest
22 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Not sure. But lots of fellow fans seems eager for him to return.

Many already goes back to the finale scenes after they hear what they hear from this trailer :giggle:

I don't think so but who wouldn't want him back after all the emotional roller coaster he's put us through  :bradley:

neptugne

there must have been at least 6 zeros on that paycheck :cryga:

RAMROD

"You ready?"

*shudders of excitement* yes

SimplyTheBest

All I want is Jesse to find some happiness, is that too much to ask?