Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Shooting in Washington D.C.

Featured Posts

whocares

Washington D.C. Shooting Leaves 1 Dead and 5 Injured, Police Say

One person was killed and five others were injured in a shooting in Washington D.C. Thursday night, police say.

An alert issued by the D.C. Police Department says officers are looking for information on two male suspects in a light colored Nissan sedan armed with an AK style rifle. Though it appeals the suspects are still at large, law enforcement officers told Reuters it is not considered an “active shooter” situation.

Commander Stuart Emerman said that six victims, five adult males and one adult female, were shot. One adult male was killed in the incident. The other five were transported to area hospitals “with various gunshot wounds ranging from noncritical to critical,” he added.

https://time.com/5681928/washington-d-c-columbia-heights-shooting/

Edited by scarlxrd
  • Sad 11

GaGaAst

What's going on with US?... I am really terrified and sad with all these news.. May all departed rest in peace and hope those alive never have to go or hear about these things ever again.

• Like 1

PartySick

Wonder if it has anything to do with D.C.'s push to become the 51st state :oprah:

I identify as Michael Jackson. My pronouns are he/hee.
  • Like 1

Rio
2 hours ago, scarlxrd said:

Washington D.C. Shooting Leaves 1 Dead and 5 Injured, Police Say

One person was killed and five others were injured in a shooting in Washington D.C. Thursday night, police say.

An alert issued by the D.C. Police Department says officers are looking for information on two male suspects in a light colored Nissan sedan armed with an AK style rifle. Though it appeals the suspects are still at large, law enforcement officers told Reuters it is not considered an “active shooter” situation.

Commander Stuart Emerman said that six victims, five adult males and one adult female, were shot. One adult male was killed in the incident. The other five were transported to area hospitals “with various gunshot wounds ranging from noncritical to critical,” he added.

https://time.com/5681928/washington-d-c-columbia-heights-shooting/

Immune to the type of news that comes out of 'Merica now. Happens far too much and nothing's being remotely done

• Sad 1

PoshLife

I live in DC - this is nothing new. There's a shooting here every day. Five people injured is on the higher side for a single incident, but that neighborhood (in Columbia Heights near Columbia Road NW) has gunfire almost every night. There's an affordable housing development there that is responsible for nearly all of it.

I have to be less of a Ruby and more of a Marie