Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga in Talks to Star in Little Shop of Horrors for Warner Bros

thehanyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Musicals is great, but I also want Gaga stay away from doing plenty of musicals since type casting is not a positive thing for your acting career. 

If she ends up doing this, hope this will be the last one for awhile. She will need to show the deep acting stuffs as well as the fun commercial aka blockbuster acting after this one.

She gotta aim like Meryl Streep, Cate Blanchett, Charlize Theron, and the likes, who does all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

4 hours ago, Prismatic Monster said:

Same, id want her as a Marvel character so bad, I love MCU films so much and became a fan in the last year, with Marvel's New phase there will be a lot of new roles and characters, I wish Gaga took one:messga:

I want them to give her Emma Frost so bad if she becomes a female dc character give sis poison ivy 

jacs vs looser
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Musicals is great, but I also want Gaga stay away from doing plenty of musicals since type casting is not a positive thing for your acting career. 

If she ends up doing this, hope this will be the last one for awhile. She will need to show the deep acting stuffs as well as the fun commercial aka blockbuster acting after this one.

She gotta aim like Meryl Streep, Cate Blanchett, Charlize Theron, and the likes, who does all.

I agree, if she does another musical she'll be typecasted for sure. The wisest career move right now would be that her next movie role is not related to music at all.

Economy
4 hours ago, Stephen said:

ALSO they make negotiations for casting etc in advance of filming. If this is true they won’t shoot til sometime next year probably after LG6 drops. Don’t panic lmao 

This! Also do we even know if shes staring for the big role or just a character?

4 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

I think she should do a serious dramatic role as her next big one

I think the industry is missing big musical star actors and she is perfect to fill that role. She should play to her strengths before she goes and challenges herself so soon. That way she’s got something to still fall back on cos everyone loved her in x y z

Never seen the previous movie (and that's weird since I love musicals), that could be great for her I suppose, but I am still hoping to see her in Wicked film adaptation... she singing Defying Gravity would kill my life. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

malazam
5 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

I think she should do a serious dramatic role as her next big one

I agree..

another shot before we kiss the other side

StarstruckIllusion

Not multiple people absolutely losing their **** :giveup:

Omg shes COMINGGG again :giveup:

AAAND even though I wanted something original, this looks interesting.

Gaga just can’t stop winning. 

RudraCNG

I don't get why people are upset about this. First of all, I can't understand why starring in a musical film it's so frowned upon. There's already enough posers voting in the Academy who think drama >>> comedy just because. And I really don't care if she's typecasted after that as long as we all enjoy the things she does. Of course I prefer getting a musical to a film where she doesn't sing. Why? Simple. She's Lady Gaga.

Secondly, ASIB is not a musical. It's a drama about two musicians, but music is not used to develop its story unlike LSoH.

Would she be playing Audrey? If so, that could be cute.

I remember having to watch the movie in a media class in HS and thinking it was...ok.

gypsy101
5 hours ago, BenG said:

A remake of an adaptation of an adaptation*

or maybe it’s new adaptation of the stage musical and not a remake of the original film musical

Franch Toast

LG has one of the most powerful agents in the biz, Bryan Lourd, advising her on her film career. Aside from LG, he represents high-profile clients such as Brad Pitt, Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Gosling, George Clooney, Daniel Craig, and Emma Thompson. He knows what he's doing and already is well-aware of the pros and cons of this role for her. 

I think it would be awesome to see her in this role, as it's such a great fit for her: it's campy, comedic, dark, and yes, there's music too. Not every film she's in needs to be of Oscar caliber. 

And even if she ends up not doing it, y'all should go out and watch the original film. It's so much fun, and there's a great scene with Steve Martin as a psycho dentist.

steve martin laughing GIF

She/Her/Hers

Archived