đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So, I just Listened to MDNA for the First time and,...

27monster27

Featured Posts

ANTI WP
2 hours ago, Fish said:

its not that bad.... rebel heart is the true disaster

We are not going to do that here ...okay ?? :triggered: lol 

misunderstood

This, ******* , *****************, are my least fave albums :classy:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

FfFfFfFF

Masterpiece is great and Falling Free is gorgeous, the two ballads that didn't really fit the album did that.

But the rest of the songs are only ok (though there are some interesting moments here and there), the overall production is dated and the lyrics are Madonna trying too hard to act sexy. Overall is a weak album and certainly not one of Madonna's bests.

It has a couple of gems but overall the only Madonna album i never bought. :stalkga:Some of her worst songs ever are part of it literally.

It’s her worst album 

and the mistakes in the mixing are so embarrassing and unforgivable 

who will love me when the night is over

• 3 months later...
BabyMario44

MDNA is her worst album :ohwell: . We can all agree with this, even Madge herself would agree   :saladga:

I STAN FOR TALENT

FentyGa

wbk mdna is at least a decent album

personally, not based on quality but just on my favourites,

rebel heart>hard candy>true blue>erotica>mdna>confessions on a dancefloor>madame x>like a virgin>music>self-titled>american life>ray of light>bedtime stories

idk if i left any out but ion think so:poot:

BabyMario44
4 hours ago, FentyGa said:

mdna is at least a decent album

MDNA is by far her worst album.

4 hours ago, FentyGa said:

rebel heart>hard candy>true blue>erotica>mdna>confessions on a dancefloor>madame x>like a virgin>music>self-titled>american life>ray of light>bedtime stories

The order goes: Ray Of Light>Confessions on a Dancefloor>Like A Prayer>True Blue >Erotica>Music>Bedtime Stories>Like A Virgin>American Life=Hard Candy>Madame X>self-titled>>>>>>>>>>Rebel Heart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MDNA

I STAN FOR TALENT

BabyMario44
On 9/18/2019 at 5:01 AM, Enzo said:

Hard Candy is worse :ohwell:

Hard Candy HAS some bops. MDNA is a trashy, bad, watered-down version of confessions on a dancefloor.

I STAN FOR TALENT

Jose P

It’s not THAT bad, but when you compare it to her other stuff it really does suck. She normally innovates and breaks boundaries with her music and she just didn’t in this one. It’s a typical 2012 electronic album. And there are also many bad songs in there as well :laughga:

Now, I’m glad you enjoyed it, it means you might love her other stuff because it’s pretty much up from here.

M i K E Y

Girl gone wild, gang bang, I’m addicted, turn up the radio, some girls, masterpiece, falling free, I fckd up are bops :vegas:

FentyGa
1 hour ago, BabyMario44 said:

MDNA is by far her worst album.

The order goes: Ray Of Light>Confessions on a Dancefloor>Like A Prayer>True Blue >Erotica>Music>Bedtime Stories>Like A Virgin>American Life=Hard Candy>Madame X>self-titled>>>>>>>>>>Rebel Heart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MDNA

yeah sorry i was born 2003:vegas: i stay boppin to holy water, gang bang and give it 2 me

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived