💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So, I just Listened to MDNA for the First time and,...

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

...I actually think that it's not bad. Not my favorite Madonna album, but definitely not a bad one.

I know that this thread will probably get me some hate, but I actually didn't have much of an issue with this album. The only songs on the album that I didn't like were I'm a Sinner and B Day Song. There were some meh songs in the middle, but then there were some really good songs. Girl Gone Wild, Gang Bang (Mainly for the experimentation.), Give Me All Your Luvin', Masterpiece, Falling Free, and Beautiful Killer are all very good. Especially the Trio mentioned at the end, that is if you bridge over to the bonus tracks.

Here are some of my favorites that particularly stood out to me.:

he/him/his

i think people don't dislike this album because of sound particularly, but for trend-hopping (hard candy too)

that said i like 5 songs at best from this record :sweat:

ice heard one side from above

Why MDNA is ok: There are some good songs.

Why MDNA is bad: Only some songs are good.

Its all about perspective lol :huntyga:

sweet but psycho 🔪

Anderson123

It’s not that bad for a pop album. It is REALLY bad for a Madonna album. It’s just really sad to see that the same person who made Ray of Light, Confessions, Bedtime, Like A Prayer, Music, etc. Pretty much mind blowing pop albums for 3 decades comes up with such a disposable work. 

This album along with Hard Candy just proved that she went from setting trends to following them

angels forever, forever angels

and i oop

I think it's a good album tbh. Yeah it's not her best, but compared to a lot of other pop albums it's really not bad at all.

James Gibson

It's not as bad as people make it seem. there's some really cute pop bops in there. It just seems conceptless. something rare and odd for Madonna considering how careful she's with her message.

Besides, its name and album cover+photoshoot are very creative

AJRocketMan

Yes! I can’t stand the hate that it gets from people. I listened to the whole album and I enjoyed every single song. :selena:

To me, Hard Candy is her worst album, and even that’s good. Madonna has never made a truly bad album. Even her worst album has great songs (Miles Away is gorgeous). If Hard Candy was her lowest point, then every album has been an improvement from the last. MDNA was better than Hard Candy, Rebel Heart was a step up from MDNA, and Madame X is an improvement from Rebel Heart. Every album of hers has lots of good songs.

I think after 20 years of being very serious Madge just wanted to loosen up and have fun with her music and image instead, which is normal. You only live once, so why be so serious all the time?

and i oop
11 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I think after 20 years of being very serious Madge just wanted to loosen up and fun with her music and image instead, which is normal. You only live once, so why be so serious all the time?

THIS

She have yet deliver  anything great during her tenure with Interscope/Livenation.

All 3 albums released during these times have mixed reactions which is not good at all.

Her Warner years remain one thing that makes her relevant.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived