The bigger the star.... y’all know how it goes. :staymad:

the bigger the nose

luna’s advocate

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, KNJ said:

How 'bout we be the fan base that doesn't act like amoral petty children with no lives? 

Calm Down Chill Out GIF by Justin

Ma' is that serious?

giphy.gif

That -2 point difference in the user score on the Venom metacritic page was indeed probably a huge event.

15 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Where are our Applause prostution/ soccer moms/ Venom reviews/ Starbucks vouchers of this era? Monsters, come up with something already. :triggered:

10 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Ma' is that serious?

That -2 point difference in the user score on the Venom metacritic page was indeed probably a huge event.

IMHO

Ppl acting like straight up fools, clowns, liars and frauds in their Queens name--regardless of the fandom--is  behavior that is selfish, amoral and  immature. All of it reflects on the rep of the celeb and the fandom poorly. I hear over and over people/businesses reluctance in involving themselves-- to any degree, good or bad-with celebs who have f'd up fanbases because it's not worth the hassle.WTf?

Who gives a **** about Venoms Metacritc score ?what the wtf GIF

Igaf that it had cast doubt on the legitimacy ASIB box office. Numbers used to form a movies (and all those involved) worth to the GP and their future in the industry at large. Idgaf that Starbucks wasn't gonna lose any money on a fake coupon. Igaf that someone, thought it was a great idea to mimic the branding of a global corporation, perpetrate a fraudulent reviews and intentionally disrupt a business, in Gagas name.  Igaf that a highly influential business she  regularly partners with, to achieve this great altruistic mission of the BTWF, now has an iota of a reason to look at their partnership with reservation. Its like having your kids act up at the WORST possible time, right in front of everybody. Its just ****ing embarrassing.  How can it not be?

The question is: is one a true fan if theyre always a nuisance?

****ing around like this online isn't small town antics. Its not contained. These things can become real situations, sometimes, in a matter of minutes.

You wanna act like high school then go back there and get that desperate win. Get your rocks off over having fooled your chem teacher with fake coupons for free stuff or a sense of power from seeing all the hubbub from pulling the fire alarm (or calling in a bomb threat). Don't do that **** where people on the other side of the world, serious businesses and Mother have to actually take time out of what they're doing to sort your bullshit out. 

When there are real consequences, I see no humor in these antics.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

I don't get why people do this to Gaga! She honestly cannot do anything because someone has to put her down! No wonder why she felt like quitting and depressed so many times, I would be the same. 

People are disgusting! If everyone took all their hateful energy and put it towards something positive, this world would be a much happier place!

TheSlash

Gaga is on a point in her life and career where such pathetic individuals aren't even in the same realm as her anymore :queenga: . This drama's gonna end before it even really begins, bookmark me

tragic kim kardashian GIF

Ew, David!

giskardsb

I hope Gaga throws lawyers at these people, social media idiots need to start feeling real repercussions from their actions. 

The thing is... Gaga can sue them for this...and she would win for sure... Idk how can you do something stupid... Sometimes people should think before they post something on the internet 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Gaga has always had obsessed haters since the beginning of her career, but it's really tragic how something as innocuous as makeup gets these people going. Here's to hoping they get made into a lesson for others that want to do stupid things :vegas:

This is so ridiculous and over the top.

Wish they would find something productive to do that makes them feel genuinely fulfilled instead of being dumpster monsters online.

After Gaga gets an Oscar, they become one

grumpy sesame street GIF
#grouch

This will be as effective as when MAD-onna stans DM’d every journalist with ASIB producer's harassment tea  :poot:

Archived