💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

While Gaga's gone eating pasta who should we stan?

dit

Featured Posts

What are some artists we should consider stanning and exploring their discographies while The Gag is gone working part time shifts at the Traitor-rita while we age away our lives waiting for a fictional historical album I heard was once called LG6 (is it real or a myth? no one knows...)

source.gif

I got few of my favourite metal/rock bands releasing new albums and single, so I got my fix while waiting for Gaga new album. Slipknot and TOOL releasea last month. KoRn and DIR EN GREY this month. No struggles at all. It's only enriching and great to into many kinds of music. 

JadedWellmadeDevilfish-size_restricted.g

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

OK I'm just going to recommend my favorite singer-songwriter of all time: Alanis Morissette. Yeah, everyone loves her "Jagged Little Pill" album but I highly recommend to explore her whole discography, b-sides, etc.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

DaftFameMonster

I started stanning Madonna in this drought and I don't regret it. Due to all of her evolutions I've been able to get into so many artists who have made similar sounds to her along the way. 

ChicaSkas

Guys it’s all good can you imagine if she read this? By the way she does skim the site sometimes. Let’s try to keep it respectful 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived