OMonster 15,025 Posted September 10, 2019 Share Posted September 10, 2019 I've had the same Mac since September 2013. To put that in the context of Gaga's career is kind of shocking It's lived through the AP era, C2C, AHS, Joanne, SBHTS, ASIB... man. If they're going to announce a new Mac, I might just give in. subtext / fantasy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,283 Posted September 10, 2019 Share Posted September 10, 2019 19 minutes ago, OMonster said: I've had the same Mac since September 2013. To put that in the context of Gaga's career is kind of shocking It's lived through the AP era, C2C, AHS, Joanne, SBHTS, ASIB... man. If they're going to announce a new Mac, I might just give in. They usually announced those on the Spring keynote. But we will see. So far, the rumors are they are going to announce new Apple TV Plus, iPad, Tracking tags, Apple Arcade and release date for iOS 13 and MacOS Catalina (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,283 Posted September 10, 2019 Share Posted September 10, 2019 3 minutes! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mister max 18,480 Posted September 10, 2019 Share Posted September 10, 2019 So is the new ipod touch coming? Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,283 Posted September 10, 2019 Share Posted September 10, 2019 1 minute ago, mister max said: So is the new ipod touch coming? It's been on sale for couple of months (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,283 Posted September 10, 2019 Share Posted September 10, 2019 It's on! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,283 Posted September 10, 2019 Share Posted September 10, 2019 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JGD 12,101 Posted September 10, 2019 Share Posted September 10, 2019 Cute intro. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,283 Posted September 10, 2019 Share Posted September 10, 2019 First one is for the gaymers (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Teal Ambition 47,805 Posted September 10, 2019 Share Posted September 10, 2019 Just got home, watching now ▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,283 Posted September 10, 2019 Share Posted September 10, 2019 Jason Momodaddy (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JGD 12,101 Posted September 10, 2019 Share Posted September 10, 2019 I just bought an iPad Pro two weeks ago, hopefully the refresh isn’t too dramatic Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,283 Posted September 10, 2019 Share Posted September 10, 2019 1 minute ago, JGD said: I just bought an iPad Pro two weeks ago, hopefully the refresh isn’t too dramatic Worst time to buy new gadgets, fam (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Teal Ambition 47,805 Posted September 10, 2019 Share Posted September 10, 2019 The iPad Pro is so amazing One of my faves ▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JGD 12,101 Posted September 10, 2019 Share Posted September 10, 2019 1 minute ago, RAMROD said: Worst time to buy new gadgets, fam I know, but there were Labor Day deals and usually their refreshes aren’t impressive Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.