(Part 2) Big Brother Pokemon Gen 3 Edition

Lazz Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps it’s good that I left because the end game might be very disappointing

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897ea9b4cc5f38fbcf493

I’ll have to keep in mind that people don’t like legendaries:madge: OH WAIT I FORGOT ABOUT FACTS I SHOULD GO DO THAT-

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

1. Roselia - Type Disadvantage

2. Deoxys - Craven Moorecox

3. Deoxys - Enzo

4. Deoxys - BalmungBard 

5. Deoxys  - Sneaky

6. Roselia - mister max

7. Deoxys - Bayonetta

8. Deoxys - Joesuda

Knew you'd make fun of me

BalmungBard
4 hours ago, Hades said:

Roselia Queen. :firega:

Yaaaaassss I was so surprised no one had picked her, she was that b*tch in Gen 3

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

1 minute ago, BalmungBard said:

Yaaaaassss I was so surprised no one had picked her, she was that b*tch in Gen 3

I kinda wanted to pick her but went with Minun instead. I mean if Delibird can reach the top 3...:poot:

Roselia:

Roselia are based on rose bushes. Its humanoid design, connection to flowers, and one of its Egg Groups suggest that it is also based on fairies.

Roselia is the only Pokémon to receive both a pre-evolution and an evolution in the same generation.

Roselia and its evolution are the only Poison-type Pokémon in the Fairy Egg Group.

In 2007, employees of Nintendo of America put Heracross up on the Global Trade Station for a Japanese Roselia.

Roselia is one of fourteen Pokémon that one can collect foreign Pokédex entries for in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl.

Deoxys:

Spoiler

Deoxys appears to draw inspiration from certain representations of aliens and visual representations of the nucleic acid double helix. It may also be more loosely based on viruses and mutation. It also strongly resembles the shape of a chromosome, a package containing much of the DNA of an organism. This makes sense due to its ability to duplicate, just like a chromosome does during cell division.

Speed Forme Deoxys has the highest base Speedstat of all Pokémon.

Defense Forme Deoxys has the highest base Defense and Special Defense stats of all Psychic-type Pokémon.

Attack Forme Deoxys has the lowest base Special Defense stat of all Pokémon, on par with Magikarp, Carvanha, Igglybuff, Caterpie, and Weedle.

Its Attack Forme has both of the lowest individual base stats of any Mythical Pokémon, those two being Defense and Special Defense, each with a base stat of 20.

Its Attack Forme also has the lowest base Special Defense stat of all Psychic-type Pokémon.

Deoxys is the only Pokémon whose Forme change is triggered by different events between generations.

When recruited in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team Deoxys will be in its Normal Forme when playing in the overworld; however, when exploring a dungeon, Deoxys's Forme will be randomly selected each time the player progresses to a new floor.

Deoxys is also one of two Pokémon that has defenses over 100 at Level 100 if not given any vitamins or Gummis, the other being Lugia.

In Pokémon Ranger, Deoxys's Forme changes every time its Browser entry is accessed. It cycles in order from Normal Forme to Attack Forme to Defense Forme to Speed Forme and finally back to Normal Forme.

In the anime and Pokémon Ranger, Deoxys is able to change to any of its forms at will regardless of where it is. While it can willingly change in the Pokémon Adventures manga, its choices are limited by the environment.

Due to the cause of Forme change in Generation III being the game Deoxys is in, only Speed Forme Deoxys is banned from the Battle Frontier, as only Speed Forme Deoxys is obtainable in Emerald.

In the games, the Sevii Islands and Orre* are the only regions where all four Formes have not been available.

Deoxys was the first Pokémon to have its own unique battle music.

Using the first letter from the names of three of Deoxys's Formes, one can spell "DNA" (Defense, Normal, Attack). The letter "s" at the ending of Deoxys's name could stand for Speed.

Before Generation V, Deoxys was the only Pokémon whose stats were recalculated (to apply gained effort points to its stats) immediately after a battle. Other Pokémon had to level up, use the box trick, or be fed a vitamin or stat-reducing Berry in order to have the effort values applied to their stats.

When in the wild, or while looking at a Deoxys belonging to another player (e.g. while trading), it will appear in its Normal Forme in Generation III.

Deoxys was designed by Hironobu Yoshida.

Contrary to its classification in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, PokémonCenter.comand a Scholastic book on Legendary and Mythical Pokémon call Deoxys a Legendary Pokémon rather than a Mythical Pokémon.

Deoxys' encounter level of 80 is the highest of any scripted wild Pokémon. The only other encounter with a level as high was Arceus in the Hall of Origin(albeit not legitimately obtainable

Shinies:

20c7e9acab83013.png

latest?cb=20190318113326

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Lazz Monster
4 hours ago, Joesuda said:

1. Roselia - Type Disadvantage

2. Deoxys - Craven Moorecox

3. Deoxys - Enzo

4. Deoxys - BalmungBard 

5. Deoxys  - Sneaky

6. Roselia - mister max

7. Deoxys - Bayonetta

8. Deoxys - Joesuda

nevermind lol

We're far from the Shallow now

Lazz Monster

So, with 6 votes we unfortunately have to say goodbye to Deoxys and @mister max :bradley: Even being a legendary with type advantage, it still lost, i guess now we know why its movie is so forgettable :reductive:

91623.gif

Also, Roselia is safe in the next round.

We're far from the Shallow now

Archived