Stefani Tee
opinion

Let's all make a Gaga cover album collaboratively!

Gaga Tribute Cover Album  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Which album should we, her fans, cover first?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • A Star Is Born
    • Compilation (different songs from different albums)
    • Joanne

Featured Posts

HeavyyMetalVenuss

if someone covers poker face with this version, i can die happy

love it when u call me leggs, in the morning buy me eggs
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 4

ACT2
3 hours ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

Me too:woohoo:

Too bad my voice doesn't suit Gaga's style well:huntyga:

sing it ur way bish :firega:

LEAK ARTPOP ACT2 BISH
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Garden Panty

Just give me something where I can autotune myself to death :laughga:

• YAAAS 1

derpmonster

Please see the OP for updates and a spreadsheet. Check if everything is accurate there.

Since I want to accommodate everyone who wants to sing, we're doing a compilation, so pick whatever songs you like. :)

On 9/7/2019 at 6:31 PM, Loeppke said:

Please let me have “Why Did You Do That?” I could do a banging PC music cover :giveup: or “So Happy I Could Die,” which I’ve already seriously considered covering :pray:

Done! Can you produce? I would live for a PC music version :giveup:

@lovedillon @AlexTheMonster @Luckystef8 @barbie ferreira @KarmaPolice @StopCallingMe @NoPaperGangsta @tomsches @Jeroen Bloeming @NIGHTCRAWLER @oko @I AM THEATRE @Gagi @gagaschickens @Aleks @ACT2 @gagzus

Do you want to sing any songs? If so, which ones? :) You can pick more than one and more than one person can pick the same song. Do you plan on singing over a track or do you feel comfortable playing a different instrument too?

@Seeka thank you for the lovely ideas! :kara:

@ImTired you got ARTPOP honey! :kiss:

@KEVIN STEVE Would love to have you do an MJH intro! If someone picks MJH :laughga:

@NNES The Fame is yours. :rockstar:

@MANiCURE 6 would love your help on mixing and for backing vocals!

@MuglerHooker you got Gypsy! I might make a version of it too with my bf :)

22 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

This is so amazing ! I'm in ;-) 

I have no incredible vocal abilities but still can make the backing vocals or mix the tracks :oops:

It would be wonderful if you could help produce some stuff and mix tracks properly for some of us! :)

21 hours ago, Garden Panty said:

Do we produce our own versions of the instrumentals or do we just sing over the official instrumentals?

I think to be safe we should use third party instrumentals/karaoke tracks. We wouldn't wanna get flagged by UMG. We should be able to use some elements from the original instrumentation and stems too. Does anyone have any experience with this? What if we just want to post on Soundcloud and YouTube? I don't want to make this a commercial or monetized project. Just a fun gift from her fans.

20 hours ago, E r o s said:

This is another thing that we need to figure out. If we're just uploading to YouTube/SoundCloud, using the official instrumentals should go through okay (although they might get flagged and taken down), but if we're uploading to Spotify/Apple Music/etc, we're probably gonna need someone to recreate the instrumentals since we don't have permission to use the official ones.

See above. Also, Poker Face is yours!

20 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I don't have proper equipment but I'd really love to do this

Me neither! You'd be surprised at how easy and effective microphone recording can be even for cheap and if you do it carefully.

20 hours ago, E r o s said:

I think this is a great idea! Only thing - who's gonna be the one to mix/master everything? Because speaking for myself, I can't do that. :sweat:

In general, everyone will be responsible for the song they're working on. It's super easy to put tracks together in a free software like Audacity that I'm sure we could manage to learn to use. But if someone has trouble, I'm sure others will be willing to help do it for them :)

20 hours ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

Me too:woohoo:

Too bad my voice doesn't suit Gaga's style well:huntyga:

Make it your own! When Gaga does covers, she does it her way.

20 hours ago, gagzus said:

im better with production and harmonies than lead singing so hit a bitch up 💅🏻

We would need a lot of this haha! So thank you! Also I love your BTW idea. It's kinda hard to do a choir online thought. :/ I'm part of a choir IRL and I'll ask our director and members if we wanna do BTW!

17 hours ago, Garden Panty said:

Just give me something where I can autotune myself to death :laughga:

Paper Gangsta? :ally:

Edit: Also, if y'all have a Facebook, I suggest joining the group below (link in bio) for easier communication.

Edited by derpmonster
Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 4

Harry X

I'm interesting in the following songs:

Just Dance

Poker Face [Taken*]

I Like It Rough

Telephone

Bad Kids

Applause [Taken*]

MANiCURE

Donatella

Dancin' In Circles

The Cure

*but I don't know maybe a different one

I'm not sure which one to choose... :P

Also I'm open in duets and collabs! :D

Edited by Harry X
  • YAAAS 1

DeluluSwine

Im not good at singing but i can play the piano so maybe i can help with the instrumentals or something and also anything else that you might need help with

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

AlotofApollo

@derpmonster first of all that's an amazing idea!

I'm open for every song and would be really interested to sing over some production/produced instrumentals.

I already did a shallow cover, and I'm used to more acoustic instrumentals, but would also try out some PC music stuff... Feel free to check it out :)

• Love 4

kyanewest

Count me in, would love to sing a lil sumthin :heart:

The crowds are gone. And it's time to wash out the blonde.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Harry X
5 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

@derpmonster first of all that's an amazing idea!

I'm open for every song and would be really interested to sing over some production/produced instrumentals.

I already did a shallow cover, and I'm used to more acoustic instrumentals, but would also try out some PC music stuff... Feel free to check it out :)

Nice cover! <3

• Thanks 1

Harry X

From "A Star Is Born" I can add some vocals to "Shallow", like a triple duet? I can sing the bridge! :P

Edited by Harry X