💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj Retires

Gam

Featured Posts

britneygaga99

I don’t like Nicki Minaj: untalented, glad she retired, she sucks.

So much for spreading kindness and lifting women. :bye:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vitleysingur

Hope her enjoy the life she speaks of ... a life with a convicted rapist, murderer and 

registeredsex-offender.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Judas Society

I don't think she's really all that serious when she said she's retiring. Gaga mentioned she felt like quitting to take care of her mental health and also she felt like she couldn't find the joy in music anymore until Tony reminded her what making music is really about. She probably just needs a time off to focus on her life at the moment.

So let me remind you ungrateful ****s to give thanks to Tony and not come at C2C and Gaga's jazz shows ever again.

1) She literally mentioned on queen radio she’s working on the “fifth thang thang” weeks ago, then a couple weeks ago she said she was going to release the album after she got “married” but before she was due to actually have a big wedding early next year

2) She was on IG live yesterday and said that when she comes back from the studio she has her man (she showers and gets dicked down) after recording for so long, then went on to say “I’m not gonna say much, but soon my fans are going to be VERY happy, now I’m not saying next week or the week after, but soon yes you guys will be very happy” also she did confirm a documentry is coming next year 

I don’t think this is real, she literally quoted a song, and announced a retirement in less than 240 characters. If she genuinely was retiring she would of either gone IG live or written a letter to the fans thanking them...

#MissPetty

🙋🏼‍♂️

Jewels n Drugs

imagine calling nicki untalented

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Serial Chiller

I mean it's about time she retired from ... whatever she was trying to do. 

She'll be back for sure. 

Anyways, we stan her iconic verses in Girl on FIre - Inferno version. 

Luna Lovegood

DELUSIONAL THIS IS ALL JUST TO CREATE A BUZZ FOR HER UPCOMING ALBUM LETS BE REAL

luna’s advocate

Im happy about this just because she keeps talking about drama constantly when its not a even a big deal. Im sure she wont retire though, she just has a big ego and wants to see people freaking out that she might retire.

Archived