other

Ava Max Has Her "Stop the Drama, Start the Music" Moment

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Married the Night

She is acting like that wig is permanently attached to her head. The awful style is giving her the exact attention she wants and further drives her phony “I’m the weird misfit” narrative that just so happens to also go along with her current single’s message. She chose this style to get people talking about her and when nobody did she decided to play up the bullying story. She is so fake and I don’t buy anything that she says.

oh u suffered from homophobia? how about your family disowning you for your haircut :diane:

LordEnigma

Who cares about the haircut when her fandom is called the "Avatars" :oops:

I'm still waiting for the second coming of Gaga, but I have yet to receive anything to convince me she's changing pop music.

seashellplay

you guys are all hairy men in your thirties go sing bad romance in the shower and get yasalf a bad roMANS

((triggered avatar btw --- we're a holy class of humans and we gyrate our hips to madame max's throat noises)))))))

Well when no one talks about your hair you betta make them talk about it by talking about it like it's something important :ally:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

seashellplay

honestly aves is such a gawddess, g-o-d-d-e-s-s, she's a mega-na'vi (as we avatarfolk describe) roach monsters.. the only thing good about this fandom is the moment people leave it and the occasional bitching people have for the next album to be shat out. be proud! be blue! pandora forever 

27monster27
15 minutes ago, Mindblown said:

Okay I know that this is off topic, but I need to express how much I genuinely love that your avi is a picture of Froy! :kara:

he/him/his

seashellplay

i swear to god! you guys are like the ugly ass clunky writing of 'GLORY' on the Edge of Glory single cover. us avatars are the clean yet, distorted ARTPOP font used on the cover. #beproudandblue #gayslovepandora #shakeyourtail #na'vishook

Archived