💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Gaga Snippet?

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, witchcocktor said:

Oh my god, if this is the route Gaga is going, I'm SO down for it. I REALLY think the early 2000s bubblegum, europop vibe with a modern twist could actually be the next big thing in pop music. It sounds like something you could hear in the ending credits of a Disney movie. 

I hope this is real :cryga:

Sounds more like what you WANT to be the next big thing as opposed to what evidence supports... raps been bigger than ever and the most successful pop girl has been Billie who doesn’t make anything relatively close to sunshine and bubble gum. 

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2

The vocal glitch and production are quite modern sounding for it to be a BTW outtake (since that was made in 2010) despite the song sounding like a Garibay track, almost fashion of his love esque. 

This is most likely an early 2012 track, one of the very first contenders for ARTPOP when garibay was involved (remember the white rose hints etc before he was cut from the album). it sounds like it could have been from the same session as posh life lol

Edonis

I actually think this is more recent than BTW or ARTPOP but that's just me and my opinion :sis:

I doubt it's from what she's currently working on though. But I wouldn't mind it, I like the first couple of seconds a lot. 

HookerOnAChurch
6 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

Her voice sounds a bit raspy like it did during the software ball tour. PLZ LET THIS BE REAL AND RECENT. I love it. 

Just a question is it out in full or you are talking about the surfaced snippett? 

HookerOnAChurch
1 minute ago, MrHappy said:

Page is broken do you have another link or site ??

Please Answer

Same here thanks.

Edonis
1 minute ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Just a question is it out in full or you are talking about the surfaced snippett? 

It's not out in full from what I'm aware of

Tiny Purse
3 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Just the snippet 

MrHappy
5 hours ago, Statyc said:

just saw it on twitter and im shooked :messga: 

new music is cominggg:bradley:

Do you have twitter link ?? 

HookerOnAChurch
5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

It's not out in full from what I'm aware of

I hope it will be soon 🙏🏻

Luv u Sum

If it's real OMFG 

If its fanmade... :messga: I cant believe we are so tired that we are putting this much effort to have something that sounds like a gaga song

Luv u Sum
1 minute ago, MrHappy said:

Do you have twitter link ?? 

9 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Same here thanks.

AmericanxDream

Fake. I refuse to believe that LG6 even exists at this point. It's a myth just like the Loch Ness monster. :selena:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived