Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga ever acknowledged red and blue?

gagaschickens

Featured Posts

whore
On 8/16/2019 at 6:32 AM, SHALLOW said:

Why would she be embarassed?

It’s not as polished as the other albums but i like the songs tbh 

Probably just because it's music from her youth, before she was professional and before she really had vocal training. I'm sure to her she can hear every mistake she (thinks she) made, and the lyrics may seem bad to her. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagafrontrow
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

From what I know, someone had put up a listing of a bundle of unreleased back in 2009-2010 on eBay, but suddenly, the listing were put down, as Gaga's team quickly bought those back in undisclosed amount of money before the bidding end. ....

That was actually an auction by her first (unofficial) manager Bob Leone. She bought all the stuff back because it was not his to sell, copyright etc., even though the Red and Blue and Words EP had been sold by her herself at two gigs.

https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2010/10/lady-gagas-former-manager-auctioning-off-memorabilia-recalls-painfully-shy-star.html

www.gagafrontrow.com

23 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

And yet, here you on a Lady Gaga fan forum, who made a career doing this kind of music.

No lies, that doesn't mean I have to like it though.

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

On 8/18/2019 at 6:22 AM, GagaUnderYou said:

Isn't Captivated part of her Jazz & Piano interlude? 

Yes!

She also sung a bit of Captivated at the Monster Ball at the request of a fan on the sign. 

On 8/18/2019 at 6:22 AM, GagaUnderYou said:

Isn't Captivated part of her Jazz & Piano interlude? 

Yep!

Fun fact- she interpolated this arrangement with a lot of her earlier acoustic Poker Face performances.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived