38 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

She is such a tease đŸ„ș btw her eyeshadow looks so weird 😂

She didn’t blend it :huntyga:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
29 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I honestly don't get why little monsters like Eli but jump down Sarah Tanno's throat for a mildly petty comment. He seems like a messy b*tch who loves attention, he's tight with the Kardashians, and Gaga's worked with plenty of other photographers so it's not like they have some exclusive relationship. Some of his work for other clients and jobs comes off as very "male gaze" too. Kind of hope he has nothing to do with LG6.

I mean, that photoshoot was a serve. I honestly dont like him that much but he brought something different with that photoshoot. 

I guess LMs don t hate him cause he’s not a regular collaborator. Whereas Sarah does Gaga’s makeup almost everyday

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Still... she was still working on Joanne when P.I came out. Still working on ARTPOP when it came out... 

But last week someone confimed that she was getting her masters mixed in Nashville. I am certain these pics are older than they appear.

Oh I totally agree that a single could be coming soon even if she's still working on the album. But I think that Nashville thing was just speculation

SHALLOW
29 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Taylor's releasing tomorrow.

I don t think Gaga is releasing as soon as tomorrow but i don’t think Taylor is competition anymore tbh. She’ll be ok, but people are way more thirsty for Gaga. 

SHALLOW
28 minutes ago, dit said:

no way. Gaga is probably going to announce her single release date a week or two ahead. She's very old school like that.

I don’t think she’s releasing tomorrow but she DID say LG6 it’s a surprise :ohwell:

AshIey
41 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Haus labs everybody 😒

That’s an eyeshadow style she’s worn several times over the years, most notably when she sang the national anthem at the Super Bowl. It doesn’t mean the shadow is unblendable - Gaga just likes wearing it like that sometimes.

Luke78619
29 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

1. How do we know it's new? We have no idea. Quit presuming things. 

2. That's a big 'if'... Again, we have know idea. You can't make statements about completely unknown things using language such as 'confirmed'... It's just silly. 

Which is why I’m discussing it :green: this is a Gaga forum, where we discuss opinions, share point of views, things we believe, speculate things, and dig into things :green: it’s not “silly” to discuss ideas, yes these pictures may be old, as others have pointed out, and I have accepted that. 

If we can’t presume anything, then there’s nothing to discuss. “Gaga has uploaded to her story” oh cool, but we can speculate what this means because TheQueenLG says we can’t unless we know the facts :green: 

:triggered:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

TheQueenLG
Just now, monster78619 said:

Which is why I’m discussing it :green: this is a Gaga forum, where we discuss opinions, share point of views, things we believe, speculate things, and dig into things :green: it’s not “silly” to discuss ideas, yes these pictures may be old, as others have pointed out, and I have accepted that. 

If we can’t presume anything, then there’s nothing to discuss. “Gaga has uploaded to her story” oh cool, but we can speculate what this means because TheQueenLG says we can’t unless we know the facts :green: 

Drag me, sis. Lol. 

Please discuss whatever you want, but I felt triggered when you started saying things like 'confirmed' when we literally have zero confirmation. 

All luv here, sweets. Let's be mature :hug:

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Anyway, are you on board the hype flight or nah? :firega:

End Racism Now

Luke78619

@TheQueenLG My point wasn’t meant to be definitive, even if I worded it poorly so it came across that way :laughga: it was more of a “it confirms blah blah, right?” Which people pointed out not to be necessarily true, including you, so message received :poot::kara:

4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Anyway, are you on board the hype flight or nah? :firega:

Too early to book a ticket yet :selena: she’s teased us before and nothing has followed, if this continues then best believe I’m getting a first class seat on this flight heading for a crash landing into delulu-mountain :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

LilyLark
57 minutes ago, gagannefrancc said:

what's a male gaze?

Portraying women as primarily sexual objects for straight men. I remember seeing some image of his with a women who looked like a blow up doll with a blank face and her legs spread completely apart. A lot of Terry's work kind of came off that way, too. There are plenty of photographers (Meisel, for one) who manage to take explicit, sexual, sexy photos without being all male gazey, 

Granted, Eli's work with Gaga wasn't like that but some of his other photography definitely comes off that way.

DonatellaPop

wait! i forgot to buy my tickets to the hype train! 

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

@TheQueenLG My point wasn’t meant to be definitive, even if I worded it poorly so it came across that way :laughga: it was more of a “it confirms blah blah, right?” Which people pointed out not to be necessarily true, including you, so message received :poot::kara:

Too early to book a ticket yet :selena: she’s teased us before and nothing has followed, if this continues then best believe I’m getting a first class seat on this flight heading for a crash landing into delulu-mountain :selena:

I'll keep a seat for you, dont worry :sis:

End Racism Now

Archived