Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Epstein suicide news leaked on 4chan, investigation begins

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

4chan user posted about Jeffrey Epstein's death before it was public

---

Less than an hour before the first news reports surfaced that Jeffrey Epstein had been found unresponsive in his jail cell, a post about his death mysteriously appeared on a far-right message board.

Authorities now want to know who was behind the post, which contained medically accurate details about the financier and accused sex trafficker.

The New York City Fire Department, for its part, has determined that the information in the post did not come from its records, a department spokesperson told NBC News. Fire officials reviewed the post on 4chan, a forum popular with internet trolls and people in the so-called alt-right movement.

“[D]ont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this,” read the post, which was published at 8:16 a.m. alongside an image of Pepe, the green frog that has become a mascot for right-wing internet trolls.

sub-buzz-279-1565713878-1.png?downsize=7

Epstein was not on suicide watch at the time of his death, even though he was found in his cell two weeks ago with marks on his neck, multiple people familiar with the investigation said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/4chan-user-posted-about-jeffrey-epstein-s-death-it-was-n1041931

Also https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/fdny-review-jeffrey-epstein-4chan-post?ref=bfnsplash&utm_term=4ldqpho

• Shook 11

JusKeepBreathin

In before it was Eric Trump the frog prince. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PunkTheFunk

Probably one of the prison guards.

#Marianne2020
  • Like 7

neptugne

4chan/those groups of people scare me so much honestly.... they're so.. powerful??? and creepy??? and I'm sure they have day jobs to pay for all their vpn and **** but they keep to themselves.. idek it scares me. deep web ****

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

derpmonster
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

4chan/those groups of people scare me so much honestly.... they're so.. powerful??? and creepy??? and I'm sure they have day jobs to pay for all their vpn and **** but they keep to themselves.. idek it scares me. deep web ****

And the worst part is it's not even the dark web :saladga:

4chan and 8chan have been Nazi and alt-right breeding grounds. Easy access to this stuff definitely makes it easier to radicalize.

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 6

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

GGD will be the next 4chan bookmark me.

We have mods so no. Most of the site isn’t anything like 4chan wym 💀

• Like 1

Alan123
18 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Probably one of the prison guards.

or inmates.

Loeppke
21 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

And the worst part is it's not even the dark web :saladga:

4chan and 8chan have been Nazi and alt-right breeding grounds. Easy access to this stuff definitely makes it easier to radicalize.

Why is this the first time I’ve heard of 8chan :saladga: and I really thought I was internet savvy knowing what 4chan is :lana:

like what you see? my number is 1-800-u-wish
  • LMAO 2

Lilmonzter

Epstein could have implicated a lot of powerful people his death was inevitable!

Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi

Reginald

Not surprised. :crossed: I'm still mad that these a***oles had to ruin Pepe. 4chan and 8chan have been giving internet culture a bad look for a number of years

nihilist blues

Gagz4Gaga
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

We have mods so no. Most of the site isn’t anything like 4chan wym 💀

Girl I- :poot:

Quartz

I bet the US have FBI agents constantly checking 2chan, 4chan, and 8chan after the mass shooting at El Paso. It's absolutely creepy that murderers and sickos have an open avenue for their twisted plans, yet they aren't stopped in time (and treated for that matter). This is creepy indeed.

Let's be nice to each other <3

lovedillon

Ahhh, the incel community full of mass shooters & extremists. Why am I not surprised it showed up there first?

• Like 1