⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell

Faysalaaa

They either killed him or they let him escaped, there is no other way this could happen.

• Like 1

MJHolland
5 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The DOJ had a duty to keep him alive. That is what a suicide watch is for and he was under a suicide watch. 

6 hours ago, neptugne said:

Why would you kill yourself and let every one of your criminal friends, who potentially ratted you out, go free? AND being on "suicide watch" yet.. the suicide happened. It's fishy right? at least a little

Listen, if information comes out that someone helped him commit suicide, or other foul play, then that's something else. It's a shady situation. But c'mon, this would be hard to pull off and get away with it without a trace.

I'm sure there'll be an investigation into that guard that put a sheet or whatever in his cell and if there was any foul play that it'll be uncovered.

I'm just not into conspiracy theories w/o evidence. 

• Like 1

MJHolland
1 hour ago, brizoda said:

ONE MONTH AGO THERE WEre plenty of Picture together

So now google images is involved? 

Folks... C'MON.

• Like 5

Ladey Gaygay
8 hours ago, cometodada said:

How convenient. The media will gloss over it and/or continue to make it into a left vs right issue when it’s people from both sides. I hope this gets exposed one day. I never really believed in that whole pizzagate thing but now I’m starting to think there’s truth in it. He had too much dirt on powerful people 

Wait whats pizzagate

𝖎 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖗𝖚𝖌𝖘

Shadow
4 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

How bloody ****ing convenient. 

Very suspicious and unfair for justice for Americans and the rest of the world not part of the elite who get away with crimes... 

in bocca al lupo
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

LateToCult
16 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Wait whats pizzagate

Fiction that was pushed by the alt-right before the election that has been debunked countless times. Ignore that user’s comment. They don’t actually know the details about the conspiracy and are just bringing it up because it’s a popular one they’ve heard about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

mauvais
4 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

How bloody ****ing convenient. 

Y'all really just post whatever you want from wherever you want for the notifications, don't you?

• Like 2

Lilmonzter

Not to be crass  I need to see the body! :duck:

Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu

Faysalaaa
45 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Wait whats pizzagate

• LMAO 1

Faysalaaa
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Fiction that was pushed by the alt-right before the election that has been debunked countless times. Ignore that user’s comment. They don’t actually know the details about the conspiracy and are just bringing it up because it’s a popular one they’ve heard about.

All conspiracies are fictional with the potential of truth, so you labeling this conspiracy as fictional is invalid because all conspiracy theories are. You just oppose Pizzagate because the people effected by this conspiracy labeled it alt right and you brought politics into it.

The emails leaked by wikileaks literally saying they have private bathtub parties with children. Podesta best friend was sentence by the judge as a serial child molester and hes friends with Epstein too. Podesta literally has naked children art being abused and giving oral sex to adults. The Pizza shop owner instagram is full of creepy children being abused. A child victim draw a sketch for the police and matches Podesta. The Pizza logo is the same as the FBI universal pedophile logo. A performer on the restaurant sings songs about pedophilia. Too many strange links to hints of pedophilia and children being abused.

Looking at these pictures of his art is enough:

i6bfk2.jpg

219romf.jpg

e0ltuo.jpg

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 2

LeoFameMonster

how the hell did they put him on suicide watch and then he commits suicide. something strange is afoot 

Adakam
29 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

All conspiracies are fictional with the potential of truth, so you labeling this conspiracy as fictional is invalid. You just oppose this pizza gate because the people effected by this conspiracy labeled it as alt right and you bring politics into it. Its actually part of wikileaks and there are very weird things that are creepy.

The obvious emails leaked by wikileaks literally saying they have pool parties with children. They are friends with Epstein too. Podesta literally has naked children art all over his house of them being tied and abused. The Pizza shop owner instagram is full of children being abused. A child victim draw a picture and it matches Podesta. The Pizza logo is the same as the FBI universal pedophile logo. A performer on the restaurant was making jokes about how the owner is a pedophile. Too many links to pedophilia its strange we have more evidence on this than most conspiracy theories.

:fail:

• Like 2

Faysalaaa
17 minutes ago, Adakam said:

I cant respond to emojis. Try actually responding :)

I did not say Pizzagate is true, my comment says all conspiracy theories are false.

Antichrist
51 minutes ago, Adakam said:

what a response, god bless. dont be shocked when people dont take you or your thoughts seriously when an emoji is all you can articulate against an actual post that is objective against all sides.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1