⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in cell

Smcgibben
51 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I Don’t like Trump but if this was any bodies  doing it would be on the Clinton’s, because it has happened PLENTY of times before. 

Edited by Smcgibben
  • Like 1

Axl Jax
1 hour ago, mauvais said:

How convenient! 

She was 72 and died of cancer??? You're probably active in communities that normalize weird comments like this but I promise you it's not normal to talk about old ladies like that. 

My bad, I didn’t realise it was cancer I thought she was murdered, I got it mixed up with another article I saw on Twitter. No need for the attitude. I stand by everything else I’ve said on this issue though. 

• Like 1

Lion Heart

How bloody ****ing convenient. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 7

Ally Campana

It’s a cover up. The ‘big’ guys didn’t wanna get exposed.

Does it matter? Damage is done
  • Thanks 1

LateToCult
1 hour ago, brizoda said:

For almost a week all the pictures/photos of Bill Clinton and Espstein together in the same place has disappeared if you look at Google images. There is only pictures of them juxtaposed

I found some in seconds. Y’all wilding. :air:

Don't think the Clintons did this. There were wealthier and more powerful people associated with him. An example is the one running for re-election as we speak.  :poot:

• Like 1

PartySick
3 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I see no one is going to mention the fact the DOJ put Epstein in this jail. Meanwhile Who runs the DOJ? And who is he loyal to? You know the answer.

Yeah, my grandma said she would be surprised to hear that a kill order wasn't passed down by Trump himself.

I think the simple answer (and probably correct one) is that his life was effectively over anyway, he just wanted to get it over with. But who knows.

Somebody please have mercy 'cause I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT!

brizoda
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

I found some in seconds. Y’all wilding. :air:

Don't think the Clintons did this. There were wealthier and more powerful people associated with him. An example is the one running for re-election as we speak.  :poot:

Show me one that is not a Picture justaposed to the other, please

LaLuna
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Yeah, my grandma said she would be surprised to hear that a kill order wasn't passed down by Trump himself.

I think the simple answer (and probably correct one) is that his life was effectively over anyway, he just wanted to get it over with. But who knows.

I don't know, the whole thing just seems very fishy. I mean, it's possible that he just committed suicide because his life was over anyway, but at the same time, he was involved with a lot of powerful people, including Trump. A lot of shady stuff happens behind closed doors that we don't know about. Even if you don't want to be a conspiracy theorist, you can't deny that these theories make sense. Both the Clintons and Trump are shady and corrupt af, so at this point I think anything is possible.

• Like 1

LateToCult
18 minutes ago, brizoda said:

Show me one that is not a Picture justaposed to the other, please

The logical explanations are that there are very few pictures of them actually together, those pictures were rarely circulated anywhere and Google images isn’t going to show you obscure results, and finally the recent headlines of Epstein clogged up the search results with the images used by news publications, magazines, etc which are very often juxtaposed. 

310-B4-FE7-7-F1-E-4-DDB-8018-9-DC75076-B

brizoda
8 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

The logical explanations are that there are very few pictures of them actually together, those pictures were rarely circulated anywhere and Google images isn’t going to show you obscure results, and finally the recent headlines of Epstein clogged up the search results with the images used by news publications, magazines, etc which are very often juxtaposed. 

310-B4-FE7-7-F1-E-4-DDB-8018-9-DC75076-B

ONE MONTH AGO THERE WEre plenty of Picture together

Reginald

I hate that the people who run the world think we're dense enough to not see through stuff like this. 

This is outrageous, and exactly what so many of us expected would happen. 

I've spent too long dancing all alone, dancing to the same song.
  • Like 1

LateToCult
1 minute ago, brizoda said:

ONE MONTH AGO THERE WEre plenty of Picture together

I didn’t search the images a month ago so I can’t agree or disagree with that statement. However there should be plenty of pictures still available if that were the case. The Clinton’s are hated by millions of people. Many of which screenshot google results to prove points and spread them around on multiple forums on a daily basis. It’s pretty difficult to scrub the Internet this well of specific images. That’s why I’m wary of jumping onto this conspiracy.

CautiousLurker

I mean, I don't see anything strange here - he was an extremely well connected rich man, who had tea to spill on other rich men, but later he changed his mind and when the guards just happen to take a break and the cameras just HAPPEN to malfunction, he committed 

68948069_2623275584383338_89547312985978

Edited by CautiousLurker
this thread is now officially sexualized | he/him/huntim
  • LMAO 3

053Timo
7 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

He obviously didn't, it's a cover up. They wanted him dead so he didn't leak names etc. 

What names could he leak?

Faysalaaa

They did the same with a couple of Guantanamo Bay prisoners. Killed them and called it suicide.