Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

FBI arrests man who wanted to attack LGBT bar, synagogue in Las Vegas

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

A Las Vegas man who once claimed he was protecting his neighborhood while patrolling on foot with an assault rifle has been arrested and charged with plotting to carry out an attack on a synagogue and LGBTQ bar in the city.

Conor Climo, 23, allegedly sent encrypted messages to white supremacists this year discussing a possible attack using Molotov cocktails and other improvised explosives, federal officials said Friday.

Climo told the FBI he had also been looking at creating an eight-man "sniper platoon" to conduct a shooting attack against Jews, court documents said, a plan he said he had been considering for two years. The 23-year-old also claimed he was trying to recruit a homeless person to conduct surveillance on a possible target, according to the complaint.

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 8

dit

omg these white supremacist attacks are going to continue to grow in the US it seems. They feel empowered and emboldened...

• Like 3

Quartz

Either get no one gunS, or get everyone guns! You see the logic, US??

Let's be nice to each other <3

TheQueenLG

America is so f*cked up. 

Violence/hatred has been incited over the last few years, and I feel like it is all manifesting right now. I'm nervous and a bit scared, tbh. 

Edited by TheQueenLG
  • Like 1

derpmonster

Someone needs to stop these gun toters. 

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/

artPOPthatbooty

What do they wish to achieve from this? 

lamaisongaga.tumblr.com
  • Thanks 1

Melech

America as a safe place for Jews is over for a while now. To blame are obviously Nazis as well to a way lesser extend leftists who fail to call out antisemitism in their own people or don’t even acknowledge it (the squad, woman’s march etc)

Edited by Melech

Biggest Fan

You know I don’t understand how hate can be towards gay people / or any other people 

like Jews ,, blacks,,, latinos

how? 

heterosexual/ women /men  are horny & don’t feel shame to express their sexuality 

Why should I feel shame/ or scare If I want a DIC in my mouth.