Mister G 10,536 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 9 hours ago, PartySick said: I'm not sure how anyone could defend this I don't think Joe's a racist but we deff don't need to be electing someone with a mentality that speaks like this. Agreed. You’d be surprised though, I know a handful of people that love Biden. They’d find an excuse. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whispering 18,865 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 11 hours ago, PartySick said: I'm not sure how anyone could defend this I don't think Joe's a racist but we deff don't need to be electing someone with a mentality that speaks like this. He meant to say wealthy...and corrected himself two seconds later and said wealthy. He’s not Trump. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HighwayGuy 1,498 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 I don't understand the love for Biden at all like what is his message? What great policies is he promoting to improve America? It baffles me why he is the front runner Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Petie Estie 5,774 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 he corrected himself right away - I don't like Joe Biden but I don't think this is a big deal. It does make me wonder if he's fit to be president though. He can barely get through a sentence without making a mistake like this. Every time a number was involved in what he was saying in the last debate he messed it up. ... "Go to Joe...3033...0" Call your therapist...it's Petie Estie Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,348 Posted August 9, 2019 Share Posted August 9, 2019 Yeah....I can sort of understand what he was trying to say there, but it was just so poorly worded. I know this is a very unpopular opinion here, but I'm not a super opposed to Joe Biden. He is certainly not my first choice (that would either be Bernie or Warren, but probably Warren right now), but I also don't think he's this monstrosity of a candidate some people think he is. What I find interesting is that during the Obama administration, many people loved him and Obama. Many people thought that he was a great politician, but now that he's running against Trump, everyone's "calling him out". Like, I'm all for calling out politcians when they do something wrong. I think that's just common sense, but y'all also needed to be doing this kind of stuff when he was in the White House with Obama. It just seems very flip-floppy to see so many people who once supported him now comparing him to being the "Trump of the Dems". 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.