💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga purposely trying to self-sabotage?

plasticalice

Featured Posts

Shehidestruelove

This fan base is so toxic right now it’s DISGUSTING. This woman gave us EVERYTHING for 10 years...her heart, her soul, her BODY, and it’s still not good enough for y’all. She owes all of you/us NOTHING. She is a free human being who can do whatever she wants to do with her career and her artistry. All you guys do is complain and pick apart every piece of her lately and it’s tiring...wondering why she hasn’t released LG6 MAYBE BECAUSE YOU ALL ACT LIKE THIS. Jesus she isn’t a mule who’s sole purpose is to sh*t out albums for us. Be glad she’s taking her damn time and not just releasing half ass albums left and right like Ariana Grande or some other cookie cutter pop artist. The second LG6 drops y’all are gonna turn around and praise how amazing it is. She isn’t 22 anymore. She is taking care of herself and will release new music when she feels everything is perfect and the time is right. What are y’all going to do when she’s 40 and can no longer do half the things she can do now? Crucify her like they did to Madonna? Get a grip, get a hobby and maybe a part time job. Jesus.  

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

I mean if you dont like what she's doing just don't be a fan :shrug:

gumzy3000

Sometimes I wish she had a rollout plan like Taylor Swift - who meticulously plans her era months in advance 

trolly troll troll

SchwineLove
12 hours ago, cruelsummer said:

She is at a new peak in her career with the success of ASIB. We've waited three years for a new album, but if we're being real, six years for an electronic pop album that we actually want. Instead of capitalizing on her power at the moment, she is ruining her reputation that she built the past year with Enigma (the worst show she has ever put on) and Haus Lavatories. Edit: honestly I would rather her do a 30 show stadium tour for LG6 over the course of a year and have long breaks in between dates than deal with Enigma.

Seriously. There is nothing artistic about the makeup. I don't care how the campaign advertises it as being "unique" and "embracing your ugliness." At the end of the day, it is just makeup, the same **** that every other capitalist beauty brand sells. It's not only shallow, but out of brand for Gaga. Not to mention.... THIS is what is delaying LG6??? A failed Fenty beauty knockoff? I have no words.

The best thing about Haus Lavatories is the ICONIC LG6 snippet in the commercial :poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot::poot:

Even though LG6 is still coming, I just don't see it.  It's unrealistic. The idea that she will eventually release a new album is just so foreign and complex and scientifically impossible that it confuses my brain. It makes no sense and I don't see it happening. 

And even when it comes out..... you just KNOW the rollout will be a mess. Lead single will be the wrong choice, at max 2 singles, promo will be a cluster****, missed opportunity at VMAs and AMAs, sloppy videos, etc etc...

Rant over i think.

You have such a poor way of thinking, and moreover the nerve to share it online. Am reporting this because this "opinion" is delivered in such a poor choice of words. Nothing constructive about this.

Biggest Fan
12 hours ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

it's people like you who will come running back and praise her Italian butthole once she releases the new album.

Meme Smile GIF by Justin

🤖

Enigma
8 hours ago, EdgeOfGloryGa said:

Do you care to elaborate on why you think Joanne didn’t deserve to be an era?

The MVs were bland and the tour could have been called what it is aka a Greatest Hits tour.

Im not saying it didn’t deserve some promo but there wasn’t enough content for it to drag for so long. After 2 years, there was nothing more to get from the yee haw shtick. And Million Reasons isn’t good enough to be performed 10 times in a month. 

Marilyn MonHoe
7 hours ago, Shehidestruelove said:

This fan base is so toxic right now it’s DISGUSTING. This woman gave us EVERYTHING for 10 years...her heart, her soul, her BODY, and it’s still not good enough for y’all. She owes all of you/us NOTHING. She is a free human being who can do whatever she wants to do with her career and her artistry. All you guys do is complain and pick apart every piece of her lately and it’s tiring...wondering why she hasn’t released LG6 MAYBE BECAUSE YOU ALL ACT LIKE THIS. Jesus she isn’t a mule who’s sole purpose is to sh*t out albums for us. Be glad she’s taking her damn time and not just releasing half ass albums left and right like Ariana Grande or some other cookie cutter pop artist. The second LG6 drops y’all are gonna turn around and praise how amazing it is. She isn’t 22 anymore. She is taking care of herself and will release new music when she feels everything is perfect and the time is right. What are y’all going to do when she’s 40 and can no longer do half the things she can do now? Crucify her like they did to Madonna? Get a grip, get a hobby and maybe a part time job. Jesus.  

E868-DE34-181-C-418-D-9494-777-EC4-ECF7-

Lemondeduerl

I said this many times in this site, I think her ideas and intentions are good, but the haus needs a change, more staff and more ideas or a different perspective. But I have to say that I prefer to wait more for LG6 so they can make the best album instead of releasing as soons as posible because fans want it. She needs time for her and for the work, That's why I feel like Haus Labs or Enigma were made in a short time. Yes, she could interact to us meanwhile she's preparing these proyects but look at the monsters on twitter, calling her boyfriends ugly and saying mean things about her instead of making constructive criticism. I always say what I'm thinking no matter if it's bad or good. But I'm not rude. This fanbase can be so toxic. 

:)

Didymus
8 hours ago, Shehidestruelove said:

Be glad she’s taking her damn time and not just releasing half ass albums left and right like Ariana Grande or some other cookie cutter pop artist.

:madge:

Can this stop pls? You don't have to drag down another artist to defend Gaga. It's vile :wtf: Ariana is also a very hard working pop artist and she worked very hard (a lot more than her first three albums, in fact) on her last two albums :awkney: Just because you don't like it (and your opinion is not shared by professional music critics by the way, so take it down a notch) doesn't mean she's doing a bad job.

The fact that some of you still have the balls to criticize other pop stars for being cookie cutter :ladyhaha: I'm sorry but maybe you need a reality check. You used to stan for a pop star who wore a lobster on her head and called it art. Now she ditched all of that and looks, acts and sounds more cookie cutter than a lot of her peers :lmao: She's never been so standard, radio friendly and culturally conservative. She's selling make-up ffs :air: So enough with the "at least she's not cookie cutter like Ariana" crap. You don't get to play that card anymore.

JR Gg

1. Garbage thread from a clown.

2. I disagree with the statements you have made but everyone has different opinions so that's alright.

As you see, sentences with similar meaning but different phrasing are so easy, yet you decided to phrase it like it is to get your point across. :flop: Welp.

trash GIF

DonnieDarko
18 hours ago, cruelsummer said:

Oh it's fine bb. I haven't come to this site in over a year and I'll stay gone until she quits the awful makeup and starts caring about her art and fans again lol

What a load of crap. You should have stayed away for much longer than over a year it seems. The fans should start caring about her first, not the other way around. All we have right now is entitled kids whining about every little thing. Sigh.

MrHappy

Enigma is not my cup of tea but worst ? (ARTPOP ball says hello :ally:) I dont thing is the worst show she has ever done, background visuals and stage was diffirent other ones did at least original and good for her health. 

Didymus
20 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

Enigma is not my cup of tea but worst ? (ARTPOP ball says hello :ally:) I dont thing is the worst show she has ever done, background visuals and stage was diffirent other ones did at least original and good for her health. 

I agree. artRAVE was a lot worse. I even find Enigma more entertaining than the JWT tbh. They're just all subpar tours. But at least she bounced back from artRAVE and JWT and decided to tell a theatrical story again, with visuals to match. I consider than an improvement at least.

Archived